chapter 40

Before I could complete.... I heard a high pitched sound coming from downstairs.... like someone was shouting ... loudly and desperately...

______-Shivaay Singh Oberoi......

It was a similar voice..... I looked at the love of life
.. she had same confusion plastered on her face... like me...

______-Shivaay Singh Oberoi

I got up and Annika stood up too... And wiped her tears...

A-we should go down stairs.. and see..
S-no u r staying here...u r weak
A-no..I am not... come..

I sighed... she will never listen to me.... I took her hand in mine. .it feels so good... after everything we have gone through we are finally together....o God I love this girl so much..... I took her down stairs.... ANNIKA stopped .....on her way when she saw ...omru , gauri and bhavya...

A-omru .....!!

I looked at her...to find out that she was shocked wait... now what the hell my bloody brother... told her about omru.....

______-Shivaay Singh OBEROI.....

Someone shouted... I turned back to look ....... none other my ..twin brother.....
Everyone's gaze turned towards him......
He is ... exactly same as me.....!!

Wait how the hell he came inside....

I turned back to look at Annika... she was looking at him ... with a shocked expression...

S-Mahi....!!

He smirked...
M-hello brother...!!

Ohh I so want to kill him... right now.. I felt like every nerve in my body is pushing me towards him...to kill him...

He turned his gaze from me to ANNIKA...

M-i see ... ANNIKA ...u married him....

I felt my blood boiling ... how dare he took ..my Annika's name... from his bloody mouth....I lost control.... I walked towards him... but I felt someone stopped me.. holding my hands... I looked at my either side. .. some people ...they looked like bodyguards..... What The..hell!!.... How Dare They Entered...MY HOUSE... AND THEY WERE HOLDING ME..... I saw ..... some of them were standing near...omru gauri and bhavya... covering them... I tried to break free from them...they...we're holding me tightly...
M-i see someone is getting angry...(smirked)

S-just shut the hell up and get out of my house... before I kill u...(shouted)
M-I am not here for u ... I am here for...

He turned his gaze towards.... ANNIKA..who still looking at him with shocked expression....

M-Annika...

I want to kill him now .. how dare he... I want to just kill... him..I tried to push the people around me .. but was unsuccessful...
A-u....(slowly)

ANNIKA moved towards him...
Why is she going towards him... I can't let her go anywhere near him...he is dangerous...he might hurt my life....
She went and stood in front of him... I saw something ....in Mahi which I have never seen...he seemed to be relaxed ... seeing her...Why??

A-Why??(with tears)
M-(sighed)u r my ... fiance....
S-she is not ... she is my wife (shouted)
He turned and looked at me... and then looked back at ANNIKA...
M-u r his wife...(with clenched jaw)
A-i always was...(determined voice)
S-and she will always be mine...(shouted)