chapter 21

S-Annika(patted her)
I picked her up in my arms and took her in my room .. I was getting insane seeing her condition I was literally dieing .. my breath stopped seeing her like that...
I shouted
S-Mom , Dad
They came running in my room
T-What happened Shivaay why r u shouting..
Mrs Malhotra -Annika... what happened to her
(Shivaay was standing numb Mrs Malhotra shook him and asked meanwhile Doctor was called by Tej)
Mrs Malhotra-Shivaay what happened to her
S-i .. I don't know she was crying and then fainted ...
T-Doctor is coming
After 1hour
Doctor came and checked her . he said that she fainted due to some shock ...
and there is nothing to worry . Shivaay was standing there numb as if his everything is taken away...
J- but how did she faint
Mr Malhotra- Annika's Aunt passed away and when she got this information she was shocked
T-aunt??
Mr Malhotra-She was small when we shifted to Australia and I had to start my business there and her mother was supporting me so we kept a nanny for Annika . She was quite close to her ... and now due to old age her health detoriated so and she passed away today morning...
Mrs Malhotra-but who told u ..
Mr Malhotra-i gave my phone to Annika so that she can talk to Hazel her daughter . ... but when she called her she was informed about this , and Annika broke down ... so Hazel called me again to know Weather she is fine or not ..

How will I handle Annika she is so depressed and because of me she was not able to talk to her yesterday it's all my fault... I can't face her....
J-annika has gained conscious..
I was extremely happy . I wanted to run and hug her but....
I can't go infront of her .. it's all my fault I went to terrace ... I sat there .. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a voice
___-MR Oberoi..
I looked back..
S-ANNIKA what r u doing here u r weak u should rest...
I realized that I can't face her after what I did.. I stood up and started moving but she stopped me and came infront of me ...
A-can we talk
S-no..no... I am busy..
A-please(with tears in her eyes)
I can't deny her and her tears kill me as if they r drops of acids falling on my heart burning it....
S-hmmm
She held my hands and made me sit on the bench ..
A-u r not busy..
S-no .. I was .. I mean I .. am...
A-u r bad at lying..if you were u should have not been sitting here for last 4hours since I received my concious...
I realized that I was sitting here for 4 hours and it's quite late ... I was so lost in my thoughts..
she smiled..
S-ANNIKA I..
She closed my mouth with her fingers
A-shhu....listen to me Shivaay if you think that what ever happened .. .. I mean yesterday I was not able to talk to her and now she...
She started crying ..
I hugged her tightly she hugged me back and said(in the same position)
A-Its not your fault Shivaay .. trust me it's not .. don't feel guilty ... please ..
S-ANNIKA I am ..
A- don't u dare say sorry I fed up listening to it since morning...let's try to forget everything from last 2days ok ...
I am really guilty... But I was happy that she wants to forget things...
S-as u wish .
S-tell me u somewhere knew that this will happen.. and this was the thing which was bothering you..
A-ya I did . When we left Australia she was very critical.. I prayed a lot but...

I tightened my grip on her..We stayed in that position , I was getting solace in her arms .. I was trying to absorb the pain she was going through..
We broke the hug after few minutes
. I wiped her tears...

S-now u won't cry . promise me that

I know it is not easy and she being Annika will try to act normal . She will again crack those silly jokes but she will not show her pain she will plaster a fake smile to make everyone happy.. I promise you Annika I will try my level best to reduce your pain...

A-What promise??
S-that u won't cry
A-What did you say ? I am not able to hear u(innocently)
I knew it .. she always tries to lighten up the atmosphere...
S-ANNIKA!!
A-Ok I promise
A-Shivaay I want to thank you ...
S-why ?.
A-for supporting me so much. .. ...So many things happened today .... firstly Daksh , Those senior boys, then na...
S-shhhhh.....no need to thank me please ... don't say it will make me feel that I am an outsider to u... and please Annika try to forget it....
A-OK sorry..
S-not even this
A-(smiled)
S-Annika I will never hurt u again

A-I know ...it's quite late don't u think u should have your dinner ..
S-ya sure come .

We had our dinner and I made sure that Annika takes her mencine and has gone to sleep. I did few pending work of the upcoming project which I am handling..I went to sleep . I had a nice sleep thinking about Annika ..........

So guys please vote ...
It takes a mere second to press the star button please vote
Vote!!if you like my ff and want me to continue..,☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😀