chapter 31

Next day...

It was evening everything was ready....Annika came downstairs Daksh was standing there.. with a smirk on his face and lust in eyes

D-Annika u r looking damm sexy(wishpered in her ears) I can't wait to make u mine..

She looked at him with tears in her eyes... but said nothing..
Everyone was present there media.., Oberois, omru , their parents ,Gauri Bhavya...,Mr khurana..
No one had a happy expression except..Mr khurana.. and offcourse the idiot Daksh

Mr khurana-lets start .. What r we waiting for .. Daksh put the ring ..

Annika looked around but .. the person she wanted to see. at least once was not there... she was standing numb..

D-Annika your hand...
A-(lost)
Daksh took Annika's hand which snapped her out of her Dreamland... she looked at Daksh....tears threatening to fall

Daksh forwarded the ring when someone shouted

_____-STOP!!!

Everyone turned their Faces at the entrance....there Shivaay was standing... with blood shot red eyes and in a totally messed up condition... as always....omru came to him
O-SHIVAAY ...
S-not right now Om.. I have some work to complete..

He came forward on stage... stumbling...he was drunk...

S-Daksh yesterday u said that u were waiting for me but today u r getting engaged without me...(hugging him actually squeezing him)
D- VO..vo.. I .. actually.. didn't noticed ..
S-its ok afterall when someone has such a beautiful wife like Annika ...how can anyone look at someone else right (smirking and looking at Annika..)
D- ya..ya..
S-my friend is getting engaged...I am so happy

He hugged Annika... and wishpered in her ears ..
S-i won't let you get engaged to him

He broke the hug Annika looked at him... Shivaay also looked at her..his eyes flooding with emotions... and turned to Daksh

D-so let's start..
S-hmm... wait why like this it's a wedding right no song nothing...mom dad...see Annika is getting married ...why no song..
D-r u drunk ...
S-no...no.. I am not drunk(stumbling and shouting)

T-Shivaay what r u doing..
S-Dad he is getting engaged to Annika ....see our Annika is getting engaged...

Annika tried to hold him he jerked her

S-dont touch me (shouted)
D-Shivaay!! engagement we should start.. right.

S-ya ya we are here for engagement...ya Annika 's engagement..
D-ya so ...

S-show me the ring...

He snatched the ring from his hand ..

D-Shivaay..
S-Daksh nice ring but something is missing
D-what. ??
S-arre microphone...(inspecting the ring)
D-mi..cr..ophone(shocked)
S-ya the same u had put in the necklace u gave Annika yesterday..

Mr khurana-What r u saying Shivaay .. let them get engaged they love eachother...

S-just shut up..Mr khurana

He threw the ring away and pulled Daksh by his collers..

S-How dare u blackmail my Annika for getting married to u...

He pushed him from the stage and he landed on floor... Annika cupped her mouth..and looked at Daksh who was lying on ground...Everyone was shocked listening to it..media got something they instantly asked..

Media-What r u saying Mr Oberoi... explain us...

S- Daksh had blackmailed Annika to get married to him so that he can get her property...