chapter 9

We reached the Mansion during the drive I was completely lost in the thoughts of that beautiful face.
AHH was it love at first sight or infatuation..we reached the gate of the mansion and I saw everyone standing and talking . We moved inside . There were Mom ,Dad, Shakti uncle ,Pinky aunty and 2new faces I guess Mr and Mrs Malhotra . They were talking to someone or rather say scolding some one . They all were standing I was not able to see the face of that person . I moved closer to the group and I saw HER the same girl. I saw .... what is doing here ...
I heard Mom saying
J- atleast u should have told us we were so tensed beta
____-i am sorry aunty ji please forgive me .
Everyone please forgive . Mom ,Dad I am sorry I won't repeat this again. U guys went to see the Renovation work In Malhotra mansion so I decided to take a walk . Firstly I moved around the whole mansion but I was getting bored so I went out . I am sorry .
she said with tears in her eyes and puppy face.
O God she is so cute .
T-its ok
I was lost in her when Rudy saint in a loud voice U...
___-O God ... Mom ,dad see these 3boys were driving harshly on road They almost were going to knock me down and now see they followed me here
Everyone was confused . ok ya I was not interested In driving but it's her fault also she should have nicely crossed the road . What if something happened to her . What would have happened . I guess I would have died with the guilt of harming a beautiful girl..
___-dad do something why r u looking confused
Wait she is calling Mr Malhotra as dad it means that she is his daughter and she is the one Mom and Dad were talking about.

Waaao Kiya BAAT hai Shiv Lagta hai tera samay aacha chal Raha hai (in mind)
T-Are u sure Annika ??
A-jee uncle
Oo her name is Annika such a sweet name . Annika Malhotra naaa Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi . Really Shivaay ladki pati nai aur Tu shadi ke sapne Dekh Raha hai
A-hey u kanji eyes . How u entered inside . despite of the heavy security
T-I must say Shivaay u should drive carefully
A-yes u r absolutely right uncle wait a second u called him by his name.Do u know him??
J-yes Annika meet our son Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Anyone could make out that she was shocked . Aww she is so cute .
A-he is your son !!!
(Mr Malhotra-M ,Mrs Malhotra-Am)
M-Annika what happened why r u behaving like this .
AM-Beta where you met Shivaay
She was going to speak but I cut her in the middle and said
S-Auntyji actually just few minutes back . she by mistake came infront of my car .
She is glaring me . She will kill me with her look s .Hayee.
J- U should be careful beta .waise its quite late let's have dinner
.......
Target 35 votes .
Please complete the target . It's a request...