chapter 24

It was evening when I went out of my room...
I saw the elders in the living room...

J-Shivaay .. looking really handsome
T-afterall kiska beta hai

I smiled .. afterall I spent 4hours on my look and almost changed my clothes more than 25times , took one hour to set my hair.... Pyaar Mein Kiya Kiya karna padta hai... I heard voice...

Mrs Malhotra-Annika

As soon as I heard that name... I lifted my face to find Annika coming down from stairs..
She was looking extremely beautiful... Her eyes,her lips,her face .. she was looking as if the most beautiful angel had landed in my house.. I heard someone saying..

___-close your mouth at least.....
S-dad...
T-stop drooling over her

Dad is observing me a lot now days... I again shifted my gaze towards her ... she was greeting the elders...Mom was praising her That's nice bahu ki tarif...

A-lets go Mr Oberoi

I was looking at her she was looking extremely beautiful I am proud of my choice and girl.

T-Shivaay!!
S-haan
T-go
S-go(looking at Annika)
A-Mr Oberoi lets go
S-ya ya come..

Annika went towards the gate...

T- should I send a driver otherwise because if u will be drooling over her who will drive
S-no no dad I ..I mean I
T-let it be now go..(laughing)

I and Annika went to the Venu The journey was as usual .she was busy telling me about her day and I was listening everything patiently I loved to listen to her I can spend my whole life listening to her...
We reached the Venu .As usual lots of media were present They covered us
M1-mr Oberoi who is she
M2-is she your girlfriend
M3-is she the girl u r dating
_____-I am sorry to interrupt but she is not his. girlfriend
M1-Mr Daksh Khurana......
D-Am I right Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi
M3-then who is she mr Oberoi
D-well u know rich people and their passion for girls...

What the hell is this idiot doing here ohh it's Ahuja's party off course he will be here...aghhhhhh..

S-shut up Daksh Khurana(roared)
She is Annika Malhotra daughter of one of Australia's best Indian business man .....

M2-so Malhotra's r back..

S-yes they are .. they are setting up their business here and one more thing no one ,means no one has the right to say even a single word about my Annika ...... Now excuse us..

I held Annika hand and took her inside .. the venue I never expected Daksh to be here .... I know how I controlled myself i would have surely killed him...
A-mr Oberoi
S-hmmm....
A-your so called friend is creepy..by the way thanks..
S-i guess yesterday I told u something... right
A-(realising that he has asked not to say thank you)ok I am sor..

S-not even this
A-so what should I say

S-well nothing just ... Can I ask
something
A-ofcourse
S-fine then can you please call me Shivaay instead of Mr Oberoi...it feels weird..
A-(smile)ok

S-Really u agreed I mean....
I was going to complete when I saw Mr Ahuja there.. the host of this party...

Mr Ahuja-Shivaay..nice to meet you
S-same here Mr Ahuja
Mr Ahuja-well is this gorgeous lady, your wife ..
Well not now but soon to be...
S-no. No. She is Annika Malhotra...
Mr Ahuja- it's my pleasure to meet you Annika....
A(smile)-mine too
Mr Ahuja-let me introduce you to my son...
He called his son I really don't want Annika to meet him Rohit Ahuja.. certified playboy can make any girl fall for his good looks... and antiqs...