chapter 37

I love her a lot ... I can't stay away from her anymore... she is the love of my life ...that's all I know.. I love her more than anything in this world.... she is my life .... and I will not let anyone harm her...

.
That bastard took 5years of our life... she was with him for 5years... wait !! she was with him for 5years... what if..!!no no.. what ever it is... I have to talk to her... I have to make her understand..things...

I looked around me..to find ...gauri ,bhavya ,omru.. trying to process things..

I sighed ,they need time...and made my way upstairs... I went through the long corridor in my room... I opened the door...There is my love ,my life .. lying.. sleeping peacefully.... she moved a little...Annika .. she must be waking up..

I ran towards her... I sat near her.....Her eyebrows... moved...she turned her head... and opened her beautiful eyes....she blinked them twice or thrice...

A-Shivaay...
S-good morning..(smiled)

I really wanted to hug her and cry... very badly... right now... I don't know why..!

A-r u ok...

Even after so many years...her voice is so sweet... and the most beautiful thing I want to hear....
S-how r u..?
A-fine...

SHIVAAY pov end...

ANNIKA pov...

I felt like something was hammering my head very badly ... I turned a little... the bed is so comfortable... I snuggled in the pillow.... wait it has a intoxicating smell..God.. this bed.... smells so good...it smells exactly like my SHIVAAY used to.....he is changed.. I felt like crying... but no I won't in last 5years I never have... and I never will ....my heart pained even thinking about him... did he ever truly love me... I opened my eyes... only to find SHIVAAY sitting in front of me and smiling... wait he is sitting in front of me.... this is something new....

A-shivaay...!!

I asked because I was confused .. why is he here.. now..he told me .. that he has some work and he will leave after the very next day of our marriage... Marriage !! I am married now...to the person I love the most in this world.... but .. I am not happy.... I don't want to stay with him...he has done enough to break my heart .....

S-good morning..(smiled)

I gulped....he is smiling....why ??Is everything okay why is he here.... that's the only question... revolving in my right now...

A-r u ok...??

I asked him...he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.... I then diverted my gaze... and looked around... this is not.. the place where we were together... this is not the room in which he brought me yesterday.....

A-(frowned)Where r we.?
S-in London..

What!!in London..Why?? I mean How??... When I got up.. and took a flight to come here...???

A-what?? how ..?? I mean why??
S-u r my wife Mrs OBEROI u have to stay with me... wait u know that right?

I looked at him shocked ... from when he started.. accepting me like this...??

A-ya .. I know.. but when we came from India..
S-well u were sleeping...
A-i was sleeping...??

Great !! I was sleeping.. now can you explain Why?? and how I landed in London when I was sleeping.... I really wanted to ask him but I don't wanted him shout at me... I have had enough from him...
S-ya ...
A-ok(still confused)