EPILOGUE

It's been six months ....since I saw her...yup I am alive ...I got a heart transplant...I gained concious three days back and the person I wanted to see...my love ..my life was not beside me...she just wasn't there...I opened my eyes.. and saw Om....I could see from his face that he was happy seeing me.... well I am not... I am sitting on the fucking hospital bed ...and the only person I want right now is her... only her... but she is not there...I have asked everyone ...each and every who entered here ...that Where the hell is she... but everyone just changed the topic ...no one understands no one what I am feeling right now ... when she is not there with me...I feel empty ... I feel like I have a void in my heart ... which only she can fill... only she...

Today finally I am getting discharged.. now I can go and find her.. and once I do I will capture her.. I won't let her leave me.. and I won't let anyone hurt her again ever..

My thoughts were broken when Om entered with a black eye.. which I gave him because he wasn't telling where my ANNIKA is...
O- Time to go home
S-i don't want to ... just take me to her ..or at least tell me where she is..

He sighed...
O-u need to know... actually u have to see...

I frowned what is he talking about...where is she..my heart started ponding against my chest thinking what if something happened to her...what if..Mahi..did something ..I was not able to protect her again...no..no...this can't happen ..if she leaves me again ... I don't think I will survive... I am sure my heart can't take that anymore...

A doctor came in and asked Om to wait outside .. just for some regular check ups.. I sighed I have to meet her... For Last three days since I gained concious whenever that door opened all I wanted to see was her... but she just wasn't there...
The doctor checked my pulse..
D-u r good as new Mr Oberoi..
S- in last six months have u seen a girl .. coming here..she has long hair.. black long hair... beautiful brown eyes.. and..
D- she was here Mr Oberoi... before your operation but after that she just never came back again..
S-ohh...
Why didn't she !! What happened??
D- ya but I do have something for you ..
S- what is it..
D-as u know your heart .. was transplanted ..we received it from another hospital exact on time like it was a miracle or u were too lucky ..the person whose heart was transplanted in you left you an envelope.. the person wanted us to give it u ...so here it is..

He gave me an envelope... I looked at it and nodded I am really grateful to that person for this new life but I will read the letter later ... first I need to find someone...

Om helped me to the car...he drove us to the mansion ...he is not taking me to her...why the is he doing this...he stopped the car..
O-lets go..
S-i am not coming..if u won't take me to her..
O- I am taking you to her just follow me...
I looked at him to see weather he was saying the truth or not .. but he was dead serious..

I nodded and entered in the mansion ...

S-where is she?
O-cant u wait...a second..
S-i haven't seen her for last three days I want to see her now.. which means now....she is my wife...
He sighed...
O-come..
He walked upstairs .... I followed him ..he stood outside a room ... I looked at him and he pointed inside the room... I followed his actions ... and the secne I saw made my heart stop for a second... there Annika was sitting on the bed looking at nothing particular ..her eyes are numb, her face was dull...her eyes were blank like someone stole the light from them.... I was frozen completely frozen... what happened to her...she was sitting there like a living corpse..a nurse was standing there she was braiding her hair ...
I was looking at her when om said..
O-she is like this since your operation..
S- but why??the doctor said I was in coma right then why....
O-she is trauma ... SHIVAAY she is broken .. completely broken when she heard that you were in coma even when the heart operation was successfull she broke down..
..
I don't know what should I saw I was completely numb...