chapter 38

SHIVAAY pov:

I know it was hard for her to believe me at first.... that I have a twin.... but the most shocking part was.. when she told me about her being in coma... I felt my heart stopped for. a second...she..my love ,my life was in coma and I never knew about it....ohhhh I so want to rip the heart out of my brother.... I hate him for doing this to us...he ..... took ANNIKA from me.... for 5 years.... I will make him pay... I will kill him.... I hate him...my Annika had to go through so much.....

The second she.told me...the thing I yearned to listen the three words.... I was dying to listen....... I never felt that I will ever listen to it or not... but I did..... I did...

A-WHAT our parents are dead..!!

She looked shocked... wait he never told her about them ....ohhh no!!!
What the hell... I just told her that our parents are dead ....she will be feeling awful....
S-i know...it's..hard...to understand...

A-no..it's not.... what r u talking about....

S-out parents...they are ...
A-not dead...

I felt my heart stopped for a second or two...
S-what!!

A-do u even know what happened that day....
S-yes off course I do....
A-no u don't...u don't know anything...
S-tell me ANNIKA ... what happened... that day...
A-that day when I was going to board my flight...

Flashback .....
My flight was delayed... because there was some .... problem in the eingine .... I was waiting....My phone was switched off...... I actually got into the plane... when ...the pilot informed me about the engine problem.... I got down ....and went in the waiting room... I decided to switch on my phone....There were your missed calls..... There was a voicemail from you... which you send me......it was ...half an hour ..or something... since you send it to me...
Voicemail ...
ANNIKA....dad is not well...he just got a heart attack... and I really need to go to London for a deal... I will be back as soon as possible love..... and I have something ... I have to tell ... something really important....(chuckled)u will love the surprise... have a safe trip.... and come back to me As soon as possible....
I love you....

I listened to it.... but I was shocked listening...to the fact that tej uncle got a heart attack.... I was in shock.... when my phone started ringing.... I looked at the I'd it was dad...

Dad told me that ...my mom was not well ..... and that whatever problem was there in our company in Australia was sorted.. I panicked listening that my mom was not well... I left the airport.. instantly.....

When I reached.. Oberoi mansion... I saw..an ambulance leaving the .. compound.. I ran inside.... U were there in the living room ..... There was no one else...u were talking to someone...

A-Shivaay!!

He turned around... and looked at me.. I saw something different in those green orbs... for which I have fallen really bad.... He saw me...as if it was the first time...he has seen me....his eyes were... hardened.and he looked different yet the same...... I pushed away those thoughts... and ran towards him...

A-Shivaay....

He was shocked at first but then....

S-yes...
A-mom...where is she??....

My phone started ringing.... I looked at it ...my dad was calling.... I took the phone out... but he snatched it... and threw the phone away... I gasped..

A-Shivaay...my dad..
S-there is problem ANNIKA....
A-what is it..??.
S-come...
A-Where??.
He held my hand... and I pulled away... I felt a very different feeling when he touched me...
S-what happened??
A-your hand...

He looked at his and frowned .. but then ...his eyes widened as if realisation stuck him...

He clenched his jaw...
An unknown anger... filled in his eyes...
A-r u ok??

He looked at me... and his eyes softened...
S-hmm..come..

He nodded..
I followed him...he led me towards the back doors...
A-where r we going..??
S-malhotra mansion...
A-why?? I need to see Mom...
He sighed... and pulled me... I gasped..his touch...
A-Shivaay??there is something wrong...
S-Annika do you want to see your mom or not??

I nodded...he led me outside through the back door... and took me to MALHOTRA mansion... the whole journey was silent...
We reached There... I ran inside.. the whole mansion was silent ...
A-where is she??
S-ANNIKA u need to listen to me... and understand what I am saying...there is a threat on our families... something is wrong...u need to stay in here ..... I will come to u when everything will be fine... listen carefully... your mom is upstairs...
A-i understand... I believe.. you... but where is everyone else...
S-they had an accident..
A-w-what?? how? when??dad..? uncle? aunty?o.. my God...!!(her eyes got wet... and tears ... started streaming down)
S-hey hey they are in the hospital..(wiping her tears. and cupped her face..)
A- o my God.. I have to see them..(panicked)
S-no ..u don't...(he held her)
A-but!?(confused)
S-no...u will stay here..
A-I am not staying here ...(shouted)
S-u r...
A- please just let me go...(tried
S- no...

Saying this he went outside..... I sat down on floor crying...my heart out.... I felt so alone.. I felt like everything left me....

After 3days..

For 3days... I stayed inside the mansion with my mom...she was fine...no one came... not even SHIVAAY...he left me alone here... I was not able to sleep without him... without being in his arms.... I don't feel like doing anything....

I was in my room ... when I heard noises.. from downstairs... I ran down stairs...There SHIVAAY was standing and few people .....were bringing strechers inside.... I saw Tej uncle on one of them .. I went towards it... but SHIVAAY held me back... and pulled me....

A-WHAT happened to him!!(shouted)
S-they had a accident I told you... and he is coma..
A-WHAT!!.... how??Where is jhanvi aunty and dad...(tears falling)
S-your dad is paralyzed...he can't move...or talk...
A-WHAT!!

I felt something in my throat.... everything felt like ... going away and I was breaking.... I started breathing heavily... I was not able to break.. I felt I am getting choked ...
A-aunty??....
S-she is fine....
A-where is she....??
S-come...

It was after one month....
Many things changed in one month..
SHIVAAY changed completely he hardly came to meet me...there is no improvement in dad and uncle...mom is behaving weird... aunty is like she is hiding something .... and I am broken...
I was not allowed to move outside the house.. SHIVAAY declared all of us dead...he said he is doing everything for security reasons....
Not even once he comes and sits with me or talk to me...or hug....he is completely different.....

S-Annika...
I turned around... I was sitting in my room.. alone... when he came...I Was so relieved to see him... I went to him... when he handed me a bunch of papers..
A-WHAT is this??
S-papers u r transferring your
Company on my name..
A-WHAT ..?Why??
S- u trust me
A-off course I do SHIVAAY ... I love you..

His jaw cleanched when I said it...
S-sign then...

I took the papers and signed the papers... never knowing that I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

Precap-SHIVAAY's side of story..
.