7 - DAIRY QUEEN

"Hi everyone," Snow greeted as she walked into the mayor's office with her husband David at her side. She stopped near Teresa, who sat with Neal in her arms. "And welcome to the very first mayor's fireside chat. For too long, this office was a place to be feared. Well, I want every citizen to feel welcome and included here. So, if you could just refer to the meeting agenda I've printed, there are..."

Archie held up his piece of paper and cleared his throat before speaking. "Uh, what's this about an ice wall?"

"Oh...that's, uh, item four. We'll get to that in a minute."

"I vote we skip items one, two, and three," said Leroy. "Show of hands." The crowd of Storybrooke residents murmured in agreement with his statement and all raised their hands.

"Dwarf, no one asked you for your opinion here," Teresa snapped. She then turned to Snow and gave her friend an encouraging smile. "Continue, Snow."

Snow smiled. "Yeah, that's...oh, fine. No, I can..." She sighed. "I can be flexible. The ice wall is nothing to worry about. For the time being, it does surround the entire town..."

"What?"

"The entire town?"

Leroy stood, furious. "Are you serious?"

Teresa glanced at Snow, but not before glaring at the dwarf. Snow was getting flustered under the pressure and lack of sleep from baby Neal. "Everyone calm down. The wall isn't hurting anyone."

"We've been through all this before. I ain't worried about the wall. I'm worried about who made it."

"The woman who made it is the least of your worries if you don't sit down and shut the hell up," Teresa threatened, standing with baby Neal, who began to cry.

"You know, I think I prefer the old Teresa better. That one was much less cruel," Leroy retorted.

"Well perhaps if you dwarfs fought better I wouldn't have been killed by the queens knights." This caused confused expressions to pull onto their faces, for as soon as Teresa had been brought the portal the future Emma once told her about where she died ceased to exist. Thus, rendering them confused. In their minds, she simply disappeared after being shot with an arrow and they were never about to find her.

"Now sit the hell down and shut your mouth," Teresa continued. "You know me, so you know what I can do."

Leroy closed his mouth and returned to his seat, giving her a glare. Meanwhile, baby Neal began to cry again. David, who was sitting beside Teresa, gently shushed his son while taking him into his own arms.

Snow cleared her throat. "Alright, um, item five. Her name is Elsa. She's a friend."

"Is she the one that froze my truck?"

"We gonna have a problem here?" Teresa asked, threatening to rise up from her seat again. "I just told you to shut the hell up."

"And made that snow monster that almost killed Marian?" Granny added as she sat knitting in the corner.

"Bu...I-I'm fine. Really," Marian said, not wanting to cause an uproar.

David stood. "I've spoken to Elsa, and I promise you we will have all of this under control very soon. And there will be no more danger of any kind."