THIRTY-EIGHT ➳ OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 5

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
OPERATION MONGOOSE, PT. 5
╚═════ ═════╝

THERE WAS BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT, AND THEN TERESA HOLMES FOUND HERSELF LAYING ON THE FLOOR OF SNOW AND DAVID'S APARTMENT

THERE WAS BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT, AND THEN TERESA HOLMES FOUND HERSELF LAYING ON THE FLOOR OF SNOW AND DAVID'S APARTMENT. She blinked multiple times before sitting up. As one of her arms held herself up, her other hand immediately went to her abdomen where she had, ironically, been shot and killed with one of her own arrows, by Regina of all people.

She scrambled to her feet and looked around. It was then that she spotted Snow and David helping each other off the floor. "What the hell...?"

"Yea tell me about it," David mumbled.

Teresa's eyes then widened when she remembered that she had shot both Emma and Henry. "Oh my god..."

"What?" Snow asked as she recognized the panicked tone in her friends voice.

"I shot Henry and Emma."

Snow's eyes widened. "What?"

Before anything else could be said, the door flung open and in came a frantic Emma Swan. Teresa immediately looked to the blonde's foot and sighed in relief when she found her foot to be completely fine. Which reassured Teresa that Henry was also just fine.

"Emma," Snow smiled.

"Where is he? Where's Hook?" Emma asked.

David pointed toward the kitchen, where Hook had been rummaging through Henry's bag. "He was there, right before we got dragged away."

Emma ran over to the kitchen and when she didn't find Hook, a frown formed in her face. "Everyone reappeared where they were before this whole mess started." Her face fell in despair. "No..."

"What?" Teresa asked. "What happened to him in that...place?"

Emma whipped around after hearing her voice and sighed in relief. Her face brightened, but her eyes swam with confusion. "He died...and so did you. How you here, but he..."

"Yeah, sorry about the mess." At the sound of a new voice, they look up and find Hook in the upper floor of the apartment. "I really needed to find that book and I'm usually a bit tidier."

Emma bolted up the steps, Teresa could have sworn she flew up them she went so fast. "Killian!" 

Teresa smirked when she seen Emma tackle him in hug, which, she assumed, caused them to fall onto the bed since there was no noise of them hitting the floor.