FIFTY-THREE ➳ THE PEN

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
THE PEN
╚═════ ═════╝

EVEN WHEN THE HAZY ORANGE SKY WAS SHINING ABOVE THEM AGAIN, THEY WERE STILL SCOWERING HELL IN SEARCH OF HOOK

EVEN WHEN THE HAZY ORANGE SKY WAS SHINING ABOVE THEM AGAIN, THEY WERE STILL SCOWERING HELL IN SEARCH OF HOOK. Snow and David had gone off toward the cemetery and the woods surrounding it, while Regina, Robin and Alice took the North woods, and Teresa, Henry and Emma searched the West woods.

Teresa's eyebrows furrowed as she glanced around their surroundings, finding them familair. She then looked at Emma, who was frantically searching all around the area. "Emma, we already covered this trail. It was cold."

"Then we cover it again, and we keep going until we find a trail that's hot."

Teresa bit her lip. She wanted to say so much to Emma; that they will find Hook, that if they were, they couldn't keep double-checking every nook and cranny — Emma was thinking with her heart and not her head, it was quite obvious.

Suddenly, Regina, Robin and Alice walked up. "You think there'd be more of those in the Underworld. There's no sign of Hook in the North Woods."

Emma sighed. "Well, we have to keep going. Maybe out by the Troll Bridge."

Suddenly, Regina's face lit up in realization. "Wait."

"What?"

"There may be a way to make our search quicker."

"How?"

"In Storybrooke, I have schematics...maps...of the whole town. Every last inch of it."

"So you think the equivalent maps of this town are here?" Emma asked.

"Everything else in Bizarro Storybrooke has an analog so far."

Robin nodded and instantly volunteered himself for the quest. "I'm on it."

Teresa furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Emma walk off behind Regina. She watched the blonde for a moment before turning back to Regina to hear the plan.

"You keep working here," Robin told her. "I'll go get you your Intel."

"Wait," Regina said, taking Robin's hand before he could leave. She then glanced at her son. "Take Henry."

Robin gave her an incredulous look. "It might be dangerous."

"My mother's gone now. The office should be empty. And no one knows it better than Henry. He'll be fine. You'll be there to protect him."

Robin nodded and stepped forward, pressing a quick kiss to Regina's lips.

Alice shifted on her feet and her eyes dropped to the ground, a stabbing pain hitting her heart. She was happy for Regina, of course, but she was still getting used to the fact that Regina was in love with another after she perished.