FORTY-ONE ➳ THE DARK SWAN, PT. 3

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
THE DARK SWAN, PT. 3
╚═════ ═════╝

GRANNY'S DINER LANDED HARSHLY ON THE GROUND ONCE AGAIN

GRANNY'S DINER LANDED HARSHLY ON THE GROUND ONCE AGAIN. There was a series of groans that escaped everyones lips as they all regained their footing. Teresa lifted her head from the counter. Her blonde hair was acting as curtains, allowing her to only see in front of her. She the hand that wasn't holding Roland, she moved her hair out of her face and looked to her right.

She blushed as soon as she realised it was Henry's arm that had been thrown over both her and Roland. She cleared her throat, catching his attention, and when Henry seen his arm still around her, his face turned red and he drew it back to his side and took a step away.

"Sorry," he muttered awkwardly.

Teresa glanced down at Roland and gently peeled him away. "You okay, kiddo?"

Roland nodded, then his large brown eyes landed on his father, causing a grin to form on his face. "Papa!"

Robin lifted his son into his arms, before giving Teresa an appreciative nod. She returned it with a smile.

Teresa took an intake of the surrounding fresh air with a large smile on her face. Snow laughed, giving her a weird look. "What're you doing?"

Teresa turned to her with a wide grin. "It's always good to be back here; to smell that fresh air, the woods."

"You have a serious obsession with the woods," David said.

"The woods is an archer's best friend, don't judge." Suddenly, Teresa froze, her senses as a hunter making the hairs raise on her arm. "Stop!" she ordered the group.

Everyone stopped walking and turned to look at her, as Teresa stepped to the front of the group and focused her hearing.

"What?" Regina asked.

Teresa ignored her question as she strained her ears to hear the voice that she had previously heard.

"You're a crazy woman. I don't want to talk."

"Please, don't." That voice, Teresa knew that voice. Although it sounded different, Teresa still knew that it belonged to the woman who they came for: Emma Swan.

"It's Emma!"

Hook was suddenly at her side, his eyes widening and his racing at the mention of Emma. "What? You can hear her? Where is she?"