TWENTY-FIVE ➳ STORYBROOKE

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
STORYBROOKE
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA LANDED HARSHLY ON THE GROUND AND ROLLED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE COMING TO A STOP

TERESA LANDED HARSHLY ON THE GROUND AND ROLLED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE COMING TO A STOP. She groaned and turned onto her back; her eyes found the sky. She tore her eyes away from the sky to get a look at her surroundings. She found herself in the woods, and hoped that the magic bean had worked and it was the correct woods she had been meaning to go to.

She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her clothing. After fixing the strap of her bag that was over her body, she began walking through the woods, hoping to soon find a road.

A smile pulled onto her lips as she indeed found a road. But not just any road; a road with a yellow stripe down the middle, meaning she was indeed in Storybrooke. The magic bean had worked.

She began walking down the road, and it was no much later that she found herself in the town. She wore a smile as she walked down the sidewalk, and soon she heard a voice.

"Teresa?" She turned around and found non other than Regina Mills herself. The former Evil Queen was staring at her with wide, shock-filled eyes. "How the hell are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Arendelle?"

"What a greeting," Teresa replied. "As you must know, I have finished my magic training with Elsa and have returned."

"Well, I suppose a welcome back is in order then..."

"Indeed."

"Nice to see you, Holmes." Regina offered the archer a small smile before moving back down the sidewalk to continue what she had been doing.

"Any idea where I can find Snow?!" she called after the former Evil Queen.

Regina turned on her heel to face Teresa once more as she replied to her question. "She's teaching at the school, though school should be out soon. I suggest heading to the station, I can only assume that's where you'll find the rest of the Charmings."

Teresa thanked her before making her way toward the sheriff's station. After entering the building, Teresa could hear voices inside. She made her way down the hall and turn ed the corner to find Emma and David eating together at one of the desks, their backs facing her.

She smirked and sneakily made her way over to them. When she was standing a few feet behind them, she crossed her arms over her chest and spoke a greeting, "How rude of you to not get anything for me."

Emma and David whipped around and their eyes widened at the sight of Teresa Holmes, who stood wearing a smirk with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Teresa?"

"Miss me?"

Emma was the first one to hug her. "It's good to see you and all, but how exactly did you get here?"