prologue

prologue:

-Nash's P.O.V

Cameron and I have been friends since before I can remember. We do everything together. We tell each other everything, we don't keep any secrets from each other. In a lot of ways it's like he's my brother. Cam is the one guy that I can count on all of the time. Lately though people at our school have been commenting on how much time we spend together and suggesting that we're in a "relationship", which I find disgusting. I don’t like gays. They're gross and their way of life is gross. Cameron has never said anything against gays but I think he knows where I'm coming from when I say that.

            -Cameron's P.O.V

Nash and I have been friends since forever. When we were kids we never left each others side. When we were in the 8th grade I realized I had feelings for him. Feelings that were definitely not mutual. Nash is homophobic. Like major homophobia status. There is no way that he would even look at me if he found out that I like him. The only person that knows about my feelings for him is my mom and she's sworn to secrecy. When I told my mom that I liked guys (in particular Nash) she was completely OK with it. She told me how proud she was of me and how I was very brave and then she took me to get ice cream. I just wish Nash could be that accepting.