Chapter Sixteen

-3rd Person POV

Cameron had been in the hospital for a week. Nash had come everyday and talked to him, telling him how sorry he was and how much Cameron ment to him. On the eighth day Cameron woke up.

Nash walked into the hospital, as ussual. His hair was a mess and he looked even paler than normal. He had bags underneath his eyes and he was slouching. His eyes were red and he looks awful. He opened up Cameron's door, unaware that Cameron had woken up a few hours earlier.

"hey Nashy" Cameron croaked, a small smile on his lips.

"cameron?! What when did you wake up?!" his expression now changed to incredibly happy.

"A few hours ago" he said, his voice was raspy and dry most likely from not drinking anything in 7 days.

Nash was so overwhelmed but he knew that he had to tell Cameron what he ment to him. He walked over and sat by Cam, grabbing onto his hand and interlocking their fingers. The beeping on his heart monitor increased and Nash smirked slightly.

"I have something to tell you Cameron, and I've been realllyyyy stupid this whole time and you wouldn't even be in this situation if I had told you earlier." nash rambled on.

Cameron was beyond confused.

"what do you have to say?"

"I-I um.. I love you like a lot and I've loved you for a while, you mean so much to me I wouldn't be able to function if you had died, I just wouldnt be able to live without you. I know I've acted like an asshole lately but I just wasn't sure how you would react. But I really can't risk losing you and you not knowing."

Cameron looked shocked, he had sat up in his bed and he was slightly sniffling. He didn't know what to say. He shifted over to where his face was closer to Nash's. He put his right hand on he cheek and the other on the back of his neck, and pulled him in.

The kiss was different from the last. There was so much emotion in it. It was like the kiss was saying all the things they couldn't. When they pulled away they were both grinning. They didn't have to hide anymore. They could be themselves and not give a fuck.

"So what does this make us?" Cameron asked his smile turning into a frown.

" uh I don't know I think we should say friends.." Nash said looking up at cam.

Cameron's smile fell for real this time, and he scooted farther away from Nash.

" Im totally just kidding!!! We've gone through enough not to at least try this out."

Cameron sighed and lightly punched Nash on the shoulder glaring.

"dick."

"I know you want it but you don't have to be so demanding! Damn Cameron!"

Cameron's cheeks went bright red, his eyes going wide.

" that's not what I.. I didn't..that's not what I"

"I'm just messing with you Cameron!" Nash laughed.

"So for real.. What are we?"

As tempted as Nash was to say 'human' he actually thought he owed cam an answer.

"I don't know..it depends on if you say yes to going on a date with me"

"nah"

"wait what?" it was Nash's turn to start blushing.

" hahaha I'm just kidding," cam said, winking. "of course I'll go on a date with you, but first I need to get out of this hospital!"

Nash smiled relieved. " you're allowed to leave in a couple days, they need to make sure you are alright, you were in a coma for fucks sake!"

"riiightt! Haha after I get out then?"

"for sure"

~update(: good or nah? Tell me what y'all think! You guys are so amazing I'm already at 12.7K like how the actual fuck!i love you guys soooo much!!!!!

Dedication is to.....

GBF317 for all the comments lololol (:

Goal: reads:200. comments:50. Votes:45

Xoxo em(: