Chapter Five

-Camerons POV

I sat on the kitchen table listening to exactly what my moms plan was. She seemed to have thought about this a lot. I guess my love life or not so love life is what she thinks about in her free time. Huh. When she finished her rant she smiled largely as if she was very proud of herself.

Basically what she said was that if I was going to go on liking Nash as much as I do I need a cover. She told me that I should get a fake girlfriend or "beard" as she called it. And along with that she had the perfect girl in mind.

Her name is Lilly and she moved across the street from us about a year ago. APPERENTLY my mom had already talked to her about it and she said she would love to help. I don't know what to be more surprised about, my mom asking our neighbor to be my fake girlfriend or Lilly actually agreeing.

"I'm going to have to think about it." I told her and her expression (if possible) got even happier.

"I'm glad you're considering it cam!"

"uhuh."

-jaymis POV (Ohh this is new;] )

I was on break at work, scrolling through my messages. One caught my eye.

'Hi this is Nash Grier from the coffee shop!'

THATS THE HOT GUY THAT CAME IN EARLIER. I feel like I've seen him somewhere before, like youtube or something. That honestly is the only reason I gave him my number. You never know, he could actually be famous! The bell on the door rang signaling that my break was over. I texted him back real quick.

'Hey! It was really nice meeting you today!'

This was going to be fun but first i need to look up who Nash Grier is.

-Nash's POV

Ding.

I looked down at my phone. Jaymi had finalllyyyy replied.

'Hey! It was really nice meeting you today!'

Wow I'm glad I met her too. She seemed really nice and she was really beautiful. Plus talking to her might help me forget the dream I had about Cameron. I still don't understand that. Why in the hell would I be having a dream about Cam like that. One, he's a dude and two, he's my bestfriend! I don't know what's been up with me lately. I haven't even made sence to myself.

'You too! We should hang out sometime(:'

I need to stop spending so much time around guy and maybe even get a girlfriend.

~ wow hi guys i gained 150+ reads since i last updated? i love you guysss! and if any of y'all could make me a cover for the story thatd be great! the one i have now is kind of..plain? haha

P.s tell me what you though of this chapter!!

xoxo em