Chapter Ten

-Nash's POV again

The ride home from the movie theater was awkwardly quiet. I couldn't talk i was still in partially shock and I was pissed off as well. How the fucking hell did i not notice that my "bestfriend" was a fag?! (a/n i really hate that word but i kinda have to use it *sigh*) I mean of all the people! I was closer with him than anyone and he's been hiding .. this from me?!

I dropped off Jaymi and she got out of the car and walked to her door alone. I felt bad but at the moment I'm really not in the mood for any company. I drove back to my house trying to figure out what the hell was going on with everything.

When I got home i pulled out my phone and checked my messages. I had two from Jaymi asking what happened and one from cameron. My curiosity got the better of me and i opened it.

from Cameron XD : I know I'm the last person you want to hear from right now but i figured that I really needed to explain myself. I've..liked you since about 8th grade. I never told you because I knew if I did I would lose my bestfriend and that's the last thing I wanted to happen. I've known I was gay since 9th grade. I'm really sorry you had to find out like this. I really am. I wish that none of this had ever happened, trust me. I wish I wasn't the way I am but I can't help it. I'm really sorry, Nash. If you don't want to talk to me I understand.. :/

My mind was buzzing. I felt like I was about to throw up. He's liked me since 8th grade how the hell haven't I noticed?!

I went into the house and went up the stairs to my room. Was I supossed to talk to him after this? How was I supossed to look him in the eye after this? What would I say to him?

I decided that I would text him back because honestly I needed more answers.

to Cameron XD : Um hi..can we talk later? At that cafe down the street, the one that Jaymi works at. Meet me there at 8?

I sent it and almost immediatley it showed that he had read it and was typing.

from Cameron XD : ok ill see you there.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been laying on my bed for a while, thinking. I'd been thinking about everything. What I was gonna say to Cameron when I see him, what I was going to ask him. By the time I looked at my clock it was already 7:45. I didn't bother to change but I did go into my bathroom and fix my hair, even if it was just to see Cameron I felt the need to look good.

I walked down the street to the cafe. As soon as it came into view it was like i forgot everything I had planned to say. Why was I so nervous? I felt my hands begin to sweat and I started burning up, suddenly wishing that I had changed into something cooler. I opened the door to the cafe and looked around spotting cameron sitting in a booth at the very back. He was drinking a mystery liquid and running his hands through his hair. He looked up when the bell on the door dinged.

His eyes were red and puffy and he looked paler than normal. He must have been really upset. I found myself adjusting my clothes and then I walked over and sat down.

"soo.." Thats all I got out before he told me everything.

~ heyyy! Im not going to be updating for a few days so i decided to update sooner than normal(: um goal for this chapter? 10 comments 70 reads and 15 votes!

Xoxo em