Chapter Two

-Nash's POV

I was laying on my bed looking through my instagram feed. Shit I'm bored. "HAYES!" I yelled, hoping he would be able to entertain me. "WHAT?" he called back up the stairs. "COME HERE IM BORED." once I finished my sentence I heard footsteps echoing up the staircase and through halls. damn why is he so loud?! I thought to myself. I didn't look up from my phone when my door opened semi-quietly and shut at the same volume. "I'm bored hayes, help." I said and I heard a deep chuckle coming from the sofa I had in the corner of my room. "shit," I said looking over to see Cameron "you scared the hell out of me!" I squeaked and then cleared my throat trying to compose myself. "You're a baby." he mumbled just loud enough for me to hear. I glared at him and stuck my tongue out playfully. Normally this would have made him chuckle or he would role his eyes but this time he just looked at me. He looked deep in thought so of course I clapped really loudly to try and bring him back to earth.

"oh, um sorry" he muttered, still seeming to be thinking about something. "what's on your mind?" I asked. He looked up at me his light brown eyes darker than ussual. He stood up from where he was seated and took the strides over to where i was laying on my bed. "Sit up." he ordered. I did as I was told, sitting up on the side of the bed. Before I can process what is happening his soft pink lips were on mine viciously attacking mine. I was to shocked to pull away. Right as I had gotten to the point where I realized what the hell was happening he pulled away, gasping slightly for air.

I woke up with jolt. Why the fuck was I dreaming about kissing Cameron ?! What guy dreams about kissing their bestfriend? Especially if there best friend is also a guy! I'm definetaly not a faggot either. It just because I've been spending so much time with him. And teenage horemones. I'll just have to spend less time with him.

-Cameron's P.O.V

I was having the worst night of sleep that I've had in a long long while. I just kept thinking about what Nash would do if I told him. He would probably be shocked. He thinks I don't like gays either and in a way, he's right. I hate myself for liking him. Out of all the guys, why him? My best friend. It makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it. What's wrong with me. That disgusting. I'm disgusting.

Hiiii guys! So basically this is another short chapter mostly because I was on my computer typing this and it just turned off so I lost ALL of my saved work!!! I'm really sorry about the crappy chapter! I swear it gets better(:

-em