Chapter Nineteen

*warning* *i suggest you to be 14+ to read this chapter*

-3rd person POV

After the meet and greet ended Cameron left with out saying a word. Both of the boys felt horrible, just for different reasons. Nash was upset because he never seems to do the right things. He was pissed at himself for saying the things he had said, I mean he did say he loved him after all. Who cares if they weren't dating?!

Cameron on the other hand was just incredibly done with everything. He was beginning to think that even though both the boys loved eachother they would never work things out to where they would date. And what would they tell the fans? what if someone asked for a kiss? How would they come out to everyone? There were so many obsticales he wasn't sure if the younger boy was up for it.

Cameron pulled up into his driveway mindlessly and climbed out of his car. He barely even realized he had made it into his house when he found himself in his living room looking at Nash and his mom sitting before him.

"what the fu-" he began

"language, Cameron" his mother said giving him a stern look.

"what's going on here?" Cam asked, not looking Nash in the eyes.

"Nash came here and said he needed to speak to you as soon as you got home, I was being the amazing mother that I am and I made him snacks." she said, waving her hand at some sandwiches sitting on the coffee table.

"oh." was all Cameron said before walking upstairs, ignoring his mother yelling at him to come down and talk to Nash.

Cameron walked into his room, stripping and going to the bathroom. He turned the water on hot and stepped in, letting it relax him. After several minutes he stepped out, wrapping a towel around his lower half. He walked back into his bedroom, finding Nash sitting on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"what are you doing here?"

Nash jumped and looked at the the boy standing before him in just a towel, he blushed slightly.

"um I need to uh .. Um I need to talk to you." Nash sputtered still staring and Cameron's body.

Cameron smirked slightly before signaling Nash to go on.

"I'm really sorry about earlier, Ive thought about it and I was way out of line to say that. Especially with all the stuff I've put you through. I should've thought about your feelings. You mean a lot to me, okay? I'm really sorry."

"I know Nash but I don't think this, us, is going to work out." Cameron said, sighing.

Nash's face filled with both surprise and hurt. His eyebrows scrunched up and he started fiddling with his hands.

"what? Why?" he asked, his breathing increasing.

" I don't think we could ever become a real couple. I feel like you don't need to be tied down, and I mean look at all the girls around here that are much more appealing than me. " Cameron stated looking down and fiddling around with his towel. Then he walked to his drawer grabbing some boxers and managing to put them on without flashing Nash.

"what are you even saying? I'll do anything for us to be real. There is no one more appealing than you. You're gorgeous, you've got an amazing personality, you're hilarious and I've never wanted to have se-- a relationship with someone more than you." Nash ranted standing up and taking a small step towards cam.

"to have what with me?" Cameron said, walking towards Nash a smirk plastered to his lips.

"a relationship." Nash said gulping.

"are you sure that's what you said?" cameron asked,cocking and eyebrow. He was only a few inches away from Nash and he could feel Nash's heavy breathing fanning his face.

"y-yea" Nash stuttered, staring down at Cameron's lips.

Cameron leaned forward, whispering in Nash's ear.

"dont lie to me"

His hands placed themselves on Nash's hips and he started kissing the boys neck.

*awkwardly switches to Nash's POV*

Cams lips were soft against my skin, he was sucking on a spot by my collar bone and I moaned loudly. He suddenly stopped and pulled his head back, looking me darkly in the eyes.

"sit down." he ordered and I quickly obeyed. He kneeled down in front of me and told me to take off my shirt. I did so and he began kissing my chest while his hands fiddled with my zipper.

He unzipped my pants and I stood up slightly as he pulled them off. His lips reattached to mine and he began palming me through my underwear. I moaned loudly into his mouth and he began tugging at my underwear. I lifted myself up like I has done earlier and he pulled my underwear down, throwing it across the room.

He kneeled back down, kissing up my thighs, then he stopped, looking up at me as if for permission. I nodded vigorously and he went back to what he was doing. He grabbed my length in his hands, making me gasp. He began slowly, a bit too slowly, moving his hand up and down.

I groaned loudly fisting the sheets. He continued slowly jerking me off for what seemed like forever until he began licking my tip.

"holy fucking shit Cameron" I said loudly leaning myself back onto the bed.

Then without warning he took all of me into his mouth, bobbing his head, flicking his tongue over my tip. I practically screamed his name as he hollowed his cheeks, letting my length hit the back of his throat .

My hands found his hair and I yanked on it, causing him to moan, which sent me over the edge. I bucked my hips and he sucked me off as I felt my body go numb with pleasure. When I finished my high, Cameron stood up and laid beside me.

"that was fucking amazing." I mumbled.

"yea...will you go out on another date with me, tomorrow?"

"of course" I said and rolled over, cuddling into his arms, falling asleep.

--------------------------------

-oh shit!!! That's my first smut scene so like idk. It probably sucked...hehehene see what I did there ok sorry like ily guys! Only two more chapters:(((((

30,000 reads. Wow ilysm I don't even know what to say! Thank you!!

Xoxo em

Ps goal: votes: 70 comments:40. Reads:200