Chapter One

CHAPTER ONE

The two boys were lounging on the couch watching the credits of their favorite movie, Fast and Furious roll. Nash got up stretching, his shirt riding up just above his belly button. Cameron noticed, immediately tensing and shifting his position on the couch.

"Do want me to make some popcorn?" Cameron asked standing up quickly.

"Sure man, I'll put in the next movie."

Cameron rushed into the kitchen trying to get out of the living room as quickly as possible. A few minutes later Cameron returned with a popped bag of popcorn.

"You ready?" Nash asked grinning at the bag Cameron was holding.

"Oh yeah!" He sat down on the edge of the couch as far away from Nash as possible.

"What's up with you today, Cam?" questioned Nash looking into Cameron's brown eyes trying to search for the answer to his question.

"Uh, nothing I'm just... nothing" Cameron says, panic in his voice. His worst fear was that Nash would find out that he likes him and not want to be friends with him anymore. Every time Nash seems like he's getting anywhere close to guessing the truth Cameron gets incredibly defensive.

"Oh.. okay what ever you say.." Nash said snatching the popcorn out of the other boys hands laughing and sticking his tongue out at him. Cameron glared at him, "Very mature".

A few hours later after having watched the last two Fast and Furious movies and three popcorn fights Nash decided to go home. Cameron was sitting alone on his bed just thinking.

What if Nash is actually gay and that's why he acts so homophobic? ha, very funny Cameron. What if I told him and he was OK with it because of how good of friends we are? No. He wouldn't be OK with it he would think I was disgusting. Why do I have to be gay? Why cant I just be into boobs like every other guy I know.

He fell asleep with those thoughts going through his head. Everyday it seemed the hatred he had for himself and his sexuality increased. Pretty soon, he's going to blow.

( nash's d lol jk jk ;] )

Okay so hi! I hope y'all like it so far! I'm just going to put it out there that I have nothing against gay people (obviously im writing a gay fanfic) and I am not in anyway reflecting Nash's actual feelings about gay people. I don't know he might love gay people for all I know haha:P just putting that out there!

- em

(p.s. this was really short i just wanted to get it out there i promise in the future the chapters will be longer!)