Chapter Six

-3rd Person POV

Both of the boys had been somewhat avoiding eachother. Cameron because if he came in contact with Nash he may do something he'll regret. Nash because he was confused by the dream he had had about cameron. The dream that kept repeating. Over the last week all nashnseemed to dream about was Cameron.

At the moment Cameron was getting to know Lilly. She was nice enough and not to mention very beautiful. If he was straight she would most likely be his type. She had medium length light brown hair and dark brown/green eyes. She was only about 5'4. From the look of her you would think shed be very quiet but she was really, really loud.

By the end of their conversation Cameron had realized that if anyone was going to be his "beard" he'd want it to be her. And if that didn't work out he figured they would end up. Song great friends. He was beginning to feel better about his situation. At least if he had a fake girlfriend Nash wouldn't be able to suspect Cameron of liking him, or being gay.

He was actually glad that his mom suggested getting a fake girlfriend. He was still wondering why the hell she knows more about gay relationships than him but who knows with her. She's...different than other mothers. But this is a different situation.

Meanwhile Nash was texting Jaymi. He thought she was really nice. She said that she had watched a few of his vines and he was really funny. That let him down a little bit because he thought that she had just given him her number because she actually liked him. The more he talked to her the more he didn't care because she was really fun to talk to.

Guys can be really blind when it comes to that stuff. He didn't notice that she was only talking about him and how famous he was. He also didn't notice that all she was planning to d with him was use him for fame.

But they never do..do they?

~ FILLER CHAPTER!!! I was just using that to fill in everyones feeling about the ongoing situation (: what do you think about jaymi? Or lilly? Y'ALL ARE THE BOMB BTW OVER 800 READS WOWOWOW!!!! Thank you guys so so much!

Xoxo em