Chapter Twenty

-Nash's POV

I woke up around 9am, crawling out of bed and putting my clothes on. I need to go home so I have time to get ready for my date with cam. I smiled at the thought. I wonder where he'll take me? I wonder what we'll talk about? Or if it'll be fancy or casual?

My mind was jumbled with thoughts and questions as I made my way through the living room to the door.

"Nash?" I heard Cams mom call from the kitchen.

"um, yes?" I said awkwardly.

"you boys didn't have sex last night did you? I don't appreciate hearing y'all moaning eachothers names while I'm in ear shot!" she said half joking.

"we didn--"

"sure ya didn't!"

I sighed knowing this was pointless.

"sorry ma'am.."

"thats what i thought, bye nashy!" she said back to her bubbly self.

I smiled before leaving.

------------------------------------------

-like 3 hours later-

Cam just texted me saying to wear something casual. He said we were going somewhere really special but it wasn't fancy enough to dress up. For some reason I felt a lot more nervous about this date then I did the last one. Maybe it was because of what happened between us last night.

Who knew Cameron could give that good of a blowjob? I mean shit that was better than any of the ones I've gotten from girls. (a/n look at u nash lil ladies man (; (; (; )

I took a shower, rinsing my body off and relaxing my muscles. I had been in there for about 20 minutes when my phone started ringing. I stepped out of the shower quickly, grabbing a towel then answering my phone.

"hello?" I said, wrapping the towel around my waist, going back to bathroom to shut off the water.

"NASH YOU HAVE A DATE WITH CAMERON TONIGHT, RIGHT?" Diana screeched at me through the phone. That girl has too much energy for her own good.

"yea Diana." I said, chuckling.

"did he tell you how to dress?"

"yea he said to dress casual."

"cAN I HELP YOU GET READY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE" she begged.

"um, I guess so haha I'll text you my address?"

"JDSAKJAKDFJSJISDBJN YAY OK BYE"

And she hung up. You would think just by looking at her that she is calm and collected but that is SO not true. The girl is loud and crazy and up for everything it seems from some of the stories she's told me. Its actually kind of hilarious.

I texted her the adress and about 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I rushed down the stairs and swung the door open. Diana was standing there grinning at me.

"I think you may be more excited for my date with Cam then I am" I laughed.

"that's quiet possible but i need to see what you have in your closet."

I led her upstairs and into my room, displaying my closet to her.

"well shit you need new clothes." she said rifling through my clothes.

"I do not I have plenty of clothes!"

"betch don't contradict me, you need clothes kay."

"demanding!" I joked