Chapter Fourteen

-Cam's POV

I woke up squinting, the sun from the window felt like knives going straight into my eyes. I fumbled my way out of bed and found a pair of sweats in Nash's closet. I didnt bother with a shirt because his family has seen me shirtless plenty of times. Well, not lately though. I've started to work out and I must say I like the results so far.

I walked out into the hallway and carefully found my way down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and sat in the chair by the table. Nash's mom looked at me and gave first a confused then a sad look.

"Nash, Cam is awake come feed him!" She said before giving me a quick hug and exiting.

A few seconds later I heard heavy footsteps coming towards the kitchen, I turned towards them to see Nash. He looked at me frowning and a look of surprise spread across his face. His eyes glancing over my slightly more toned stomach.

I cleared my throat not wanting it it to get even more awkward. Especially after last night and making out with him then his family coming in then him saying it didn't mean anything. Now I'm standing in his kitchen, shirtless, probably looking like I got hit by a train because. Was crying basically all night last night.

He looked up and me and his frown deepened. He's probably just taking notice to my puffy eyes and flushed face. I probably look like a deformed lawn gnome.

"um do you... Do you want something to eat?" he asked turning his face from me to the cabinet.

"Nah I'm ok, not really hungry." my voice came out hoarse and rough.

He looked at me, seeming as if he was trying to think of something to say. Then he stopped frowning and took me by the wrist pulling me up into his room.

"we need to talk about..about last night."

"what about it? It was all just a big lapse of judgement right" I spat, it coming out angrier than I ment.

"Cameron... I just... I'm not gay. There's no way Im gay. Not at all. Ok I just... I don't know why I...um" he stuttered. I felt tears prick at my eyes once again as I finished his sentence.

"made out with me."

"uh yea sure.. I wasn't thinking ok?" another stab to my heart.

"I'm sorry if I messed with your emotions you really are my best friend and I don't want to hurt you." he said, emphasizing the 'friend' part.

My heart was slowly cracking apart and before I knew it there were tears sliding down my face.

"Cameron.. Cam please don't cry!" he looked like he was stressing out but I couldn't stop. (a/n don't stoppp doing what you're doing - omg I'm lame sorry byE)

I got up from the seat I hadn't even realized I had taken on Nash's bed. And I sprinted out the door. I heard foot steps following me but I didn't care I made it to my car and tried to unlock the door.

"Cameron please don't! Why can't we just be friends?" Nash said as he finally caught up to me.

Did he really not know why?

"Because, Hamilton, I'm in love with you. And every time you talk about girls or accidentally say something about gay people I'm going to break more and more until I can't do it anymore. So I need to get out now. I need to stay away from you so I can get over you and that way every time I see you I won't end up crying my heart out to my mom or Lilly!" I yelled trying to get it through to him.

I finally got my door unlocked and I hopped into the drivers seat starting the engine. I pulled out of his driveway tears blurring my eyes. I drove down the street and pulled up to a stoplight, I didn't brake quick enough and I ended up in the middle of the intersection.

Then everything went black.

~GUYS YOU ALL DESERVE TO HATEME IM SORRY I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND JUSTJKSKKS IM SORRY I LOVE YOUGUYS!!! ok my goal is 30 votes 180 reads and 30 comments(:

P.s this chapter is dedicated toooooo

*drum roll*

ShhImATurtle!!!!!!! Hahah your comment was really funny and hey you never know there might be smut in the buys future(;

Xoxo em