Chapter Seven

-Cameron's POV

Nash just called me and asked me if I wanted to hang out. It's been about a week since I last saw him. We'd sent a few casual texts back and forth but there's been no real conversations. He was coming over about 2 and right now it's 1:30. I decided to take a quick shower and throw on some black skinny jeans and a hoodie. That's what people wear when "casually" hanging out with their best friend that they may or may not have a major crush on right? I think so any way.

It was almost 2 when I finished correcting every detail of my hair and facial parts. Me and Nash May just be friends but I don't want to look like a complete slob. There was a knock at the door and I went to open it. When I got to the door I found Nash standing there in a tie dye shirt and black skinny jeans. Damn I don't understand how he can make that look so hot. It just doesn't seem natural to me.

I opened the door letting him in. He walked by me, he smelled like cologne and mint. The smell was beyond heavenly.

"What's up man how have you been?" I asked trying to keep the conversation normal.

"It's been ok, I haven't seen you in like forever!" He said scrunching up his nose and giving me a bro hug.

I nodded and he continued.

"So I was thinking.. My mom won't let me go on a date with Jaymi alone but she trusts you and knows that you won't lie to her. So you could you like come on are date and hang out with us?"

I was abut taken aback by what he just said. He wants me of all people to go in a date with him and his ...person? Are you serious right now.

"Um that sounds good I guess.. I'm not really one for chaperoning but I guess I will." I laughing playfully mocking his need for a guardian. Then I got an idea.

"Hey, what If we had a double date instead?"

A priceless look of confusion spread across his face.

"Double date?" He asked, as if he hadn't heard it correctly in the first place.

"Yea I'm kinda dating this girl Lilly she's really nice and I think tall would get along great!"

He frowned and then smiled.

"That's sounds really fun! A double date it is! Friday at 6 o'clock! I'll text you to see where we should go!" He smiled and then went and sat on the couch turning on the tv.

"Fast and furious marathon?" He asked knowing my answer.

"Hell yea!" I grinned and jumped on the couch next to him. This should be fun. And so should our double date.

~woahhh update! I love you guys a loot! I can't believe I have over 1,000 reads?! Thank y'all! Also I'm going to start setting goals! I'll update the next chapter when I get 10 votes and 30 reads on this chapter? (: comment too if you would like!

Xoxo em