Chapter Eight

-Nash's POV

Hanging out with Cameron wasn't as awkward as I thought. We had a lot of fun and planned out our double date. This was gonna be a lot of fun. I don't know who Lilly is and I'm kind of excited to meet her. Jaymi said that she was ok with it and that she's seen a few of Cameron's videos an he was pretty cool. I'm not sure if that'll be awkward or not knowing that she's a fan but she's been pretty chill with me so I'm sure she'll be ok with him.

I've wen thinking about this for awhile and I would really like her to be my girlfriend. I know it's not really a good idea to ask right now cease we barely know each other but she's really sweet and genuine. (a/n lol sure Nash ok) plus she's beyondddd gorgeous.

I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair. There's about 15 minutes till I have to leave to pick up jaymi. After I finished my hair and brushed my teeth I made my way to my closet to pick out an outfit. I settles on some black skinny jeans a little grey shirt that had swerve written in bold black letters. I put on my black vans, looking in the mirror. I looked pretty good if I may say so. I checked my phone I had a text from jaymi saying that she was ready. I grabbed my wallet and hopped in my car.

I arrived at her house around 15 till six. As soon as I pulled up her door opened and she walked out to the car.

"heyy, you look hot" she said winking and I felt a blush creeping up onto my cheeks.

"thanks, you look really good too." she was a little fancy for going out to the movies. She had on a tight black dress and some sneakers. She also had her hair curled in waves going down her back. She must have put a lot of effort into that.

Before I knew it we had pulled into the parking lot of the cinema. I spotted Cameron's car and pulled up next to it. I. The car was him and a girl I assumed to be Lilly. She was really beautiful. They were laughing and could help but feel a tinge of jealousy. Because I mean he IS my bestfriend after all.

I got out often car and tapped on his window. He jumped and turned around, his face pale. When he saw it was me he breathed out and opened his door.

"hey man! You scared the hell out of me!" he said laughing.

"sorry dude, is that Lilly?"

He nodded smiling, clearly proud of having such a hot girlfriend. She got out of the car and I could fully see her body. She was dressed a lot more cassualy than jaymi. She was wearing a black ramones shirt with a red plaid shirt and some jean shorts. I have to admit he really chose well. I introduced myself to her and she smiled widely telling me how much she'd heard about me. I smiled at that.

Jaymi got out of the car and I kind of felt embarrassed by how tacky she looked compared to Lilly. But I mean she is still really gorgeous.

We went not the theater , got our movie tickets and sat down. The Fault in Our Stars. Jaymis choice. I never really liked that book, I doubt I'll like the movie.

~ hiii I do t know I thought this was a good chapter but you tell me lol:p

My goal for this chapter is 15 votes ,40 reads and 5 comments(: I love you guyssss! Hope you like it!

Xoxo em