Chapter Four

-Cameron's POV

I woke up this morning tired as hell. If I don't do something about my feelings towards Nash I'm going to end up dying from lack of sleep. Right now I was sitting on the couch watching a rerun of friends when my phone started ringing. It was Nash.

"Hey man!" I said enthusiasticly even though I felt the opposite.

"dude guess what just happened!!"

"um I have no idea..?" I said wondering why he was so excited.

"you know the new coffee place down the street from my house? Well I woke up late so I went there to wake up and there was this really got girl there and she gave.me.her.number !!!" he said clearly extatic about it. I could feel my heart beating in my throat. Wow I wasn't expecting that. Of all the people he calls to tell the 'good news' he chooses me, of course.

"awesome bro congrats." I said trying not to let the disappointment in my voice show.

"I know! So like I need your advise.. When should I text her?" he asked. Um never sounds good.

"probably after you finish your coffee.."

"ohh sounds good! Anyway I have to go so I'll talk to you later cam! Love you bro!" and then he hung up. Well that was strange. What if him and that girl start dating? I wouldn't be able to deal with that. I wish I could tell him. If only he wasn't homophobic and I wasn't friend zoned.

I'm beyond tired of pretending that I like boobs and hell girls in general just so I can be around someone who hurts me every single time he goes on a right about gays or goes on a date with someone. It's all too much.

How nice would it be of I just liked girls. I wouldn't have to deal with having to hide a huge side of myself from my bestfriend. I wouldn't have to hide anything from him. Maybe the world is just against me.

"CAMERON??" my mom yelled from the kitchen. Startling me out of my thoughts.

"yes mom?"

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU COME HEAR." Why does she have to be so loud I'm basically 15 feet away from her.

"what do you need?"

"Ive been thinking about your situation with Nash and I've come up with something that might help."

~I UPDATED WOAHH! Um I hope you guys like it! It's like 2am right now so my spelling/grammar might be yucky but I'll fix it in the morning(: THANKS FOR OVER 100 reads!!

xoxo em