Rumors Part 2 (G.D)

I look down at Y/N and see her becoming worse.I rock her back and forth trying to comfort her.Grayson crouched down we both become stiff.

"Please just hear me out"I looked at him in disbelief.

"After all you've done to her.You think you have the right to even be near her?"I said slowly letting go of Y/N.

"Look I know what I did."Grayson said to me.I rolled my eyes."Really?It took you a year to figure this out?"I said getting closer to him.He looked down at his feet.I was about to say something else until I felt a hand pushing me back.I look away and see Y/N with pleading eyes.

"Ok Gray.You have 5 minutes"Y/N said.

"I know I shouldn't have listened to them.I knew those rumors weren't true.But it hurt.Them saying how I was nothing to you.How I was nothing but a rag doll that sooner or later you would throw away.I've always loved you Y/N.And I hope we can become friends again and maybe more.But only if you want to"Grayson says shyly.

I smile knowing my twin brother had the balls to come clean.I look down at Y/N seeing her looking at me for some sort of approval.I nod my head slightly and she gives Grayson a hug catching him slightly off guard.

"I forgive you Gray."I smile as I get up and leave them be.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"I'm sorry"Grayson said pulling away from the hug."It's ok"I said placing my hand on his cheek.I get lost in his eyes and we both start to lean in until we are interrupted by the bell.

"Well I'll see you later"I said getting up and walking away.I stopped and turned around giving him a wink.Now walking back to the school.