Badass Serpent (S.P,Final)

"Are you sure it's this one?"Sweets asked towards me and Toni.

"Yes Sweet Pea she wouldn't lie to us"Toni said walking up the porch.

"How about if she doesn't want to see me?How about if the baby hates me?What if she already moved on?"Sweet Pea asks nervously running his hand through his hair.

"Relax.The kid will love you and if not you then Toni"I joked and he shot me a glare.

"Kidding"I said holding my hands up in defense.We walked up to the porch and Toni knocked on the door.A middle-aged women appeared and her eyes widened once she saw us.

"What can I do for you?"She asked.

"Ugh we are here to see Y/N"Toni answered giving her a smile.The lady smiled lightly and let us in.

"Follow me she's upstairs in her bedroom"One by one we went up to the stairs.

"Y/N?Honey you have visitors"The women said knocking on the door lightly.She opened the door and we saw Y/N placing her baby in the crib.

"Thanks Auntie.I'll call if anything happens"She said facing us.Her aunt nodded and excused herself.

"I've missed you so much"Toni said on the verge of tears.She ran over to Y/N tackling her in a hug causing them both to fall over.Y/N was laughing like crazy.I smiled and then we heard giggles.

"Umm can you guys look over her?I think me and Pea need to talk"Toni let go and helped her to her feet.I patted Sweets on the shoulder and he followed Y/N.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"You thought I didn't want her?"Was the first thing Sweets asked.I looked at him and saw the pained expression on his face.

"Pea I didn't want us to be a distraction.I didn't want to hold you back.Riverdale was also dangerous I didn't want her growing up there.I regret not telling you but it was for the best"I said on the verge of crying.

"Why would you think you where a distraction?And the Serpents would've helped us."Sweet Pea says angrily.

"Sweets"I said and his face softens.He hugs me and I hug back.

"I'm sorry"I said.He hugged me tighter.

"Me too.I knew something was up but I didn't ask.I promise you.I will not leave you alone in this.She's our baby"I pulled away and smiled at Pea.He smiled back and gave me a kiss.

"Gosh I missed that"I said and he laughed.We headed back to the room an saw Toni and Fangs playing with Ellie.I crouched down and picked her up.Toni and Fangs protested and I laughed.

"Shes beautiful"Sweets said wrapping his arm around me looking over my shoulder.

"She has your eyes"I smiled at him.

"She also has your temper"I said elbowing him lightly.He rolled his eyes and Ellie giggled.

"She loves you already"I said and handed Ellie to Sweets.He was gentle and I saw tears from in his eyes.Toni and Fangs snapped photos and I giggled.

"Is the big bad Sweet Pea really out to cry?"Toni jokes taking more photos

"Is the big bad Sweet Pea really out to cry?"Toni jokes taking more photos.I slapped her arm playfully.

****************

"This is perfect"I said as we all huddled and watched a movie.Ellie sleeping between me and Pea.

"It really is"Sweet Pea said kissing me.