Fair (Sweet Pea)

"Why am I here again?" I asked as Sweet Pea grabbed the tickets out of the booth.

"Because Toni is determined to win more games then us and I can't let that happen" He said kissing my nose.

"And why did I have to come?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Because Cheryl challenged you" I smirked.

"Why didn't you say so? I'm always in a mood to beat my dear old cousin" He laughed and we walked towards a game. I smiled as I saw the red head.

"Getting an early start I see" I said making both the girls turn around.

"Dear cousin. I hope you're ready to eat shit in our little tournament" I gave her a glare.

"May I remind you you're the one who ate shit last time" She snapped her fingers signaling for us to start playing.

Each of us went next to our partner before the man handed us ping pong balls. I aimed at one of the farthest cups and got it instantly. I looked over at Sweet Pea and saw him smiling down at me.

"What?" I said smiling back at him.

"You look cute when you focus" I giggled a bit and then nudged him so he could take his turn. He aimed and also got it in the bowl.

We turned towards Cheryl and Toni telling them to take their turn. Both of them missed and they demanded a rematch.

"Winner buys Pops" I said taking my stance.

"Deal" Cheryl said taking her stance.

2 HOURS LATER

"HA I WIN IN YOUR FACE!" Sweet Pea yelled as Toni had missed her last shot.

"Okay dumbass you're making a scene" Toni said smaking his side.

"We'll tell you when you need to get us our victory shakes" I said as it was getting dark outside. I looked down at the massive bear Sweet Pea had won and sighed knowing how much of a hastle it was going to be to get home.

"Why do we have to wait?" Sweet Pea asked donce we where away from the girls.

"I wanted to have a night in" I said winking at him. He smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I struggled to keep the stuffed animal from dragging on the ground.

"You need help?" I nodded my head and he lifted me up.

"You're so extra" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You missed" He said puckering his lips. I laughed before kissing him on the lips.