Missing Piece (David Dobrik)

I laugh along with everyone as Scotty was dared to take a shot out of Jason's belly button.

"Scotty!Scotty!" I chanted along with everyone. I looked around the room noticing a certain vlogger wasn't in the mix. I slowly backed away from the crowd and went outside. It was getting dark out seeing as the sun was setting. I looked around the backyard spotting David as he leaned at the corner of his glass wall. He was facing towards the city. I slowly walked over to him trying not to disrupt his peaceful moment.

"Hey" I said now standing next to him. He turned towards me and gave me a small smile before turning back to the city.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked leaning against the wall as well.

"Life...it just seems crazy now. I have my dream house. I have my dream car. I have my friends all here with me. I don't know how I got so lucky like i'm a chipotle celebrity" He said turning towards me as I laughed.

"I know what you mean. I never thought that I would be friends with THE David Dobrik" I said emphasizing 'the' while nudging him as he laughed.

"What's your plan for the rest of the year?"He asked as he turned back around.

"I don't really know. Maybe I'll finally be able to get you with a paintball gun" I said teasingly.

"You wish you could"he said challenging me.

"You think I can't" I asked as he faced me. He shook his head no.

"Oh really?"I said as he got closer to me. I then took a chnace and started tickling his sisdes. He fell to the floor and brought me down with him. I continued tickling him until he gave up.

"Okay...okay...you win"He says as he places his hands on my hips as he tries to catch his breath. He then sits straight up and your breath hitches seeing your close proximity.

"You know the only thing i'm really missing in life is someone to love" He said as he put a strand of hair behind my ear. I decided to take a chance and leaned in. His lips felt soft as we both made contact as he deepened the kiss by bringing me closer. We soon pulled away both of us blushing like crazy.

"So?" He asked pulling away a big smile on his face.

"I don't think I've made up my mind quite yet" I said teasingly before I leaned back in and kissed him once more.