Badass Serpent (Sweet Pea,4)

Fangs P.O.V

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT!AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING THIS RIGHT NOW"Sweet Pea yelled.It had been 5 months since Y/N suddenly disappeared and Sweet Pea hadn't given up.

"SHE TOLD ME TO.I HAD TO"I yelled back sitting down.

"YOU PUT US THROUGH 5 MONTHS FULL OF SHIT FOR YOU TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"FP yelled at me.

"To be fair I knew to"Toni said standing next to me.

"Why?"Sweet Pea asked desperately.

"S-she"I started off but Toni cut me off.

"We promised her"She said sternly.I shook my head.

"We have to tell them.At least a part of it"I said.Toni looked hesitant but nodded her head.I looked at Sweet Pea and then FP.

"She left because she was pregnant.She wanted a better life for the baby and she didn't want to ruin yours Sweet Pea.Her aunt offered her a place.She told me and Toni to take care of things while she was gone.She said she might come back but wasn't sure yet.The baby is healthy and everything is going great.She's due any day now"I finished and all I saw was sadness in Sweets face.

"S-shes thought i-i didn't w-want the baby"Sweet Pea said stuttering and voice cracking.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but you can't blame her.She wanted the baby to be around the serpents believe me.She never wanted to leave but something happened.She got scared for the baby and ran off."I said trying to defend her.

"Where is she Fangs?"Sweet Pea asked desperately.

"I-I can't tell you Pea.I promised Y/N"I said looking down at my feet.

"Either you tell me nicely or I force it out of you"He said pinning me against the wall.Toni tried to push him off me but it was no use.

"She's in Chicago"I said and he let go and ran out the bar.

"Go with him.The least you can do"FP said sternly folding his arms.I looked over at Toni and she was walking to the exit.

"Sweet Pea wait up.You don't even know where it is"I said before he started his bike.He waited until I got on my bike then he followed me.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"If only daddy can see you now"I mumbled as I tickled my daughter.

"How's Ellie?"I turned around and smiled at my aunt.

"As beautiful as ever"I said looking at my daughter as she giggled.

"She has Sweets eyes"I said looking up at my aunt sadly.

"I know it's hard sweety.You'll be able to visit them soon.Just give yourself time"She said walking over to me giving me a hug.Then Ellie started crying.

"She might be a but hungry dear"I nodded my head.

SKIP

"I remember when Reggie said he wanted to be a serpent.To get all the girls.Who knew I'd be the one who actually went through with it?"I said to my aunt as we sat in the living room remembering when Reggie and I first met Fangs,Toni,and Pea.

After that day I couldn't stop hanging out with them.Unlike Reggie who swore to never step foot on the Southside ever again.I never knew the reason just assumed that Toni didn't like him and his ego was hurt.

"Speak of the devil"My aunt said as Reggies ringtone was heard.

"Yes Reggie?"I said answering the phone.

"I got good news and bad news.Which do you want to hear first?"I was confused but picked the good news first.

"Sweet Pea hadn't given up on you yet"I smiled a bit.

"But he also found out about Ellie.Rumor has it that him,Fangs,and Toni are coming to get you.And I think it's true because they haven't been at school for 2 days."I started worrying and I felt hurt and angry.

"Fangs is gonna get it when I see him.And Toni."I said starting to get angry as I told them I'd come in my own time.

"Y/N. You and me both know you wanted them to tell Sweet Pea"I sighed.

"You're right.I just wished I was the one to tell him.Oh well life is life.Now I have to wait if the rumors come true."I said.Me and Reggie talked for a while about anything.

"I gotta go Reggie.Good night"He said bye and I hung up.

"So what was that all about?"My aunt asked as she came into the living room with Ellie.

"Ellie might finally meet her daddy"I said as Ellie giggled and my aunt looked at me worried.