Lipstick (Fangs)

"So fangs you going to tell us who the mystery girl is?"I looked over at Toni seeing Sweet Pea with her.

"What are you talking about?"I said going back to my locker.

"You have bright red lipstick on your neck Fogarty,I doubt my girlfriend would go with you"Toni said as I closed my locker.

"It's no one...Just a one night stand"I said as we all walked to our next class.

"You sure?Last time I went to your trailer it was clean.That never happens"Sweet Pea said teasing me.

"I just got tired of how messy it looked ok?"I said as we finally arrived at the lounge area.I rushed inside and took a seat next to Y/N.

"You forgot again"I looked over at her and she smirked.

"It's not my fault your lipstick is like tattoo ink"I said as she laughed.

"Only the best for you"She said laughing more.

"Ha ha.But I suggest you lay off on the lipstick for a while.My friends are getting suspicious"I said as she rolled her eyes.

" Man up Fogerty.Mantle is my brother and Sweet Pea is your best friend.If they fight over this then that's their fault.I'm tired of living in the dark just because of this hatred between my brother and Sweets.It's fine if you want to keep it low profile when it comes to your dating life but I refuse to be that way"I sighed.

"I'll see what I can do.I hate keeping you in the dark.But I just don't want someone to come between us"She nodded her head and looked away I mentally scolded myself knowing how much this was hurting her.

"Fangs I don't think you want to be too close to that bulldog.She could be carrying fleas"I glared at Sweet Pea as Y/N grabbed her pocket knife and threw it at Sweet Pea bearley missing his head.

"I may be the sister of a bulldog but i'm not like him.Get to know someone before you judge or you might get hurt in the process string bean"Y/N said as she got her knife out of the wall.I could see that Sweet Pea was genuinely scared.I looked over at Y/N and see that she was already gone.

"What the hell man?She stood up for us on the first day and then you go treat her like shit just because Mantle is her brother?"Sweet Pea put his hands up in defense.

"She's just as psychotic as her brother.She threw a knife at my head"Sweet Pea said angrily.

"You provoked her"I said getting closer to him before Toni stood in between us.

"Woah.Why so defensive Fogarty?"Toni said backing me away.Her eyes then went wide.

"She's the lipstick girl isn't she?"Toni said breaking out into a smile.I felt my face go red and Sweets whistled.

"Did not see that coming"Toni said in shock.I sighed frustrated.

"That's not the point right now.I swear if you don't say sorry to her i will end you"I said as Sweet Pea raised his hands up in defense.

"Go get her you idiot."Toni said pushing me out of the room.I broke out into a sprint making my way to her house.I stopped for a second to make sure her car was there before climbing the tree that was closest to the window.I knocked on the window trying to hold my balance.

"What?"She said as she pulled me inside.I smiled at her.

"Thought you were mad at me?"She rolled her eyes.

"It was either you falling and wrekin that pretty face of yours or keep you in one pesce.As much as I am mad at you I still love you."She said closing the window.

"I'm sorry"She stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"I told you to just come out with it.I hope sweets learned his lesson.His face was priceless"I smiled at her and she came closer to me before she sat on my lap.

"I'll forgive you.If you show me a good time"I smirked at her.

"Anything to get those red lips onto mine"I said smashing our lips together.