The Journal (Shawn Mendes,1)

"Ok-ok I'm up.I'm up"I said trying to get my dog Kanei to stop licking me.👇

"Hi baby"I said stretching

"Hi baby"I said stretching.I got up putting on a simple dress and a beanie .👇

I grabbed my journal and walked to a little Café down the street

I grabbed my journal and walked to a little Café down the street.👇

"Hey Y/N"Sara the barista said

"Hey Y/N"Sara the barista said."Regular?"I nodded my head and found a seat near the back.👇

I put on my headphones and started writing

I put on my headphones and started writing.About an hour later I look up seeing a guy around my age looking at the menu confused.I got up to get another drink.

"I recommend the café mocha and the blueberry muffin"I said as Sara gave me another cup and walked away.

I sat back down closing my journal
and now reading on my phone.

"Is this seat taken"I looked up and saw the guy from earlier.I gave him a small smile and nodded my head no.

"I'm Shawn"He said holding out his hand smiling at me.

"Y/N"I said shaking his hand.

Then the café was bombarded by girls screaming Shawn.I was starting to get up and I was pushed around until I was practically thrown out.I looked down at my watch and I was late for work.

"Shit!!!"I said running to my house and hopping in my car heading to work.I worked at a radio station and we where expecting a few guests today.

******

I looked in my bag trying to find my journal.

"No.No.No.Please be in here.Please be in here.Ugh"I said hitting a door.

"Violence isn't the answer to everything"I groaned turning around.

"Mark not right now"I said pushing past him.

******

I sat down on my chair and hit my head against the desk sighing.

"What's got your panties in a twist now?"Mark said trying to lighten the mood.

"You know that journal I always carry around?"I said looking up.

"The flowery one right"I nodded my head.

"I met this guy at the café down the street from my house and I guess he's famous or something because I literally got kicked out by all his fans.And it so happens that I forgot to put my journal back in my bag"I said running a hand through my hair.

"Describe the guy.If he's that famous I might know who he is."Mark said.

"Tall.Brown hair.Hazel-ish eyes.And he seems to love muffins.He had like 5"I said looking at Mark hopefully.

"Did you catch his name by any chance?"Mark said opening his phone.

"Shawn"I said rolling around in the chair.

I turn around hearing a smack on the floor.I look down and see Mark dropped his phone.

"Do you know who he is?"I said hopefully.