I have questions (Reggie Mantle)

"Why?"I said as I looked between Reggie and my best friend,Josie.

"Y/N it's not like what it looks like"Reggie said putting his shirt back on.

"Stop trying to play me like a fool Reginald"I said packing my stuff up.

"I gave you all of me and this is what you do"I said looking at Reggie.

"I should've never ever ever trusted you"I said taking of my promise ring throwing it to Josie.

"And you why weren't you the person you swore to be"I said to Josie.

"Some best friend you are"I said and Reggie grabbed wrist trying to not get me to leave.

"I felt doomed in hotel rooms and yet I still came with you just to drive you home drunk and high.I did everything for you.And you go off and fuck my bestfriend.Tell me Reggie who you really are?"I said yanking my arm from him.

"Y/N I'm still the same guy I promise.I just fucked up please don't leave"I looked at Reggie and punched him.

"I should've listened to Jug"I said picking up my bag.I walked out the door and hopped into my bike.

"If you cared so much then why'd you do it?"I asked as he followed me.

"Y/N I still love you"I laughed putting on my helmet going to the one person I know would never hurt me.

*******

"What happened?"Jughead asked as he saw the tears in my eyes.

"You where right.He's nothing but a self center douchebag.Oh and don't get me started on Josie fucking McCoy."I said angrily.

"Calm down.I don't need any more holes in my walls"Jug said hugging me.

"FUCK OFF"I yelled at Jughead punching him instead.My eyes widened as I realized what I did.

"Shit.Sorry Juggie"I said as he grabbed his jaw.

"What are best friends for"Jug said making me laugh.

"Let me see"He pulled his hand away and I could see a bruise forming already.I touched it and I felt him wince.

"Sorry"I said pulling my hand away.I got up and went to his fridge.I found some peas and I brought it back.

"Real funny"I rolled my eyes at Jug.

"Deal with it"I said and he held it up to his cheek.

"So explain to me why you are so pissed at your boyfriend and best friend?"I clenched my jaw.

"They where screwing each other behind my back.When I caught them he made so many excuses.He said he loved me cared for me.I should've seen the red flags.First he ditches me to help Josie.The he makes me go to hotel rooms to help him with drugs.But hey I have dirt on both of them"I said getting up.

"And where do you think you're going?"Jug asked following me.

"The register.Wait until everyone find out about those 2 druggies"Jughead looked shocked.

"Let me come with you"I hesitated but nodded my head.He got his keys and jacket and we rode off to the register.I open the door seeing Alice Cooper.

*******

"Y/N this story is great.I never like Josie let alone Reginald"Mrs.Cooper said as she sent the story to the printer.

"I'm sorry about him.If you ever need anything I'm here"I nodded my head.Alice was like a second mother to me even after I joined the serpents.I smiled at her and rode back to my trailer.I packed the essentials and left.Left Riverdale.My friends.Archie.My dad.

*******

"Y/N?"Hi mom.I said at the red-headed women.

"I'm moving in"A huge smile spread on her face and she let me inside.A new beginning.I needed it more now then ever.

********

"Y/N where the hell are you?"Archie asked being the over reacting brother he is.

"Chicago with mom.I'm dome with Riverdale.I'm sorry Arch.Tell everyone I'll miss them.I'm sorry"I said hanging up not wanting him to tell me anything.

******
Everyone gave Reggie and Josie glares as they walked through Riverdale High.Word had got out thanks to the Cooper family.I was now happily in a new school.I missed my friends.Jughead the most.But this was for the best.Sweet Pea,Toni,Fangs,and Cheryl called each day.Infroming me on everything.I missed them dearly.

"I have to many questions for Mantle at the moment and I don't want answers"Was always my response.

I sighed laying down in bed and sleeping.Dreaming of the place I once loved.