Promise ring (Toddy)

"I know we've had our ups and down but I love you.I know this isn't much but will you take this promise ring before I give you a wedding ring?"I felt tears in my eyes.

"Yes"I said as Ethan slipped it onto my hand.The sun suddenly hit it making the jewels sparkle.I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

Ring =

  SKIP

  SKIP

"No he didn't"Trisha said as she looked at the ring.I was showing my friends the ring at the moment.

" They're real too " Trisha said making me laugh.

"Thumbnail"David said as he took my hand and took a picture with his camera.I shook my head laughing.

" Tod ? What do you think?"I looked over at my bestfriend hoping he would say something.

" It's pretty I guess "He said standing up from the couch and walking away.I frowned and looked down at the ring.

" Look you didn't hear it from me but he loves you"I was about to respond but Scotty cut me off.

"More then a bestfriend.Just think about it ok?"I nodded my head.I stayed a bit longer before hopping on my bike and heading home.I cuddled up in my blankets thinking about what Scotty said.

'Ethan was just a distraction from Tod in the first place' I thought.I shook the feeling off to tired to think.

2 MONTHS LATER

I walked into mine and Ethan's apartment when I heard noises.I slowly walked over to the living room and saw Ethan and Emma making out.They didn't see me so I went to Ethans room and started packing my things.We barely moved in together so most of my stuff was still at David's house.

I zipped up the 2 suitcases and came out of the room.I tried getting past the both of them but Ethan blocked the door.

"Y/N I-I swear it was an accident"I rolled my eyes trying to push past him.

"Ethan get out of my way"I said blinking back tears.He tried pushing me back but I moved out of the way

"I'm done Ethan"I said throwing the promise ring at him.

"Y/N"He said softly.I shook my head no.

" Go have fun with Emma.We all know that's what you and the fans want"I said harshly.I got the last of my bags and headed out the door.

2 WEEKS LATER

"Y/N you have to come out of there sooner or later"David said outside my door.

"Leave me alone"I yelled out.I then heard the door open.

"I said leave me alone"I pulled the covers off me to find Toddy standing in front of me.

"You know it's better to be surrounded by the ones that care about you then being cooped up here by yourself"Toddy said sitting next to me.

"I don't want them to see me like this.I'm supposed to be the strong one.I don't like leaning on people when they might be going through something"I said playing with my bracelet.

"It's ok to not be 100% all the time Y/N.You have friends that are willing to help you.They won't mind pushing away there problems for you.Because they know you've done the same for them before"I looked up at Toddy.

"We didn't break up.I caught him and Emma together"I said and he became stiff.

"Don't do anything.He was a distraction in the first place it just stings a little"His face showed that he was confused.

"He was a distraction from you.I am in love with you Toddy.I always have been"I let out a sigh and then felt lips against mine.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that"He said pulling away.

"Toddy will you do me the honor of going out with me"He nodded his head kissing me once more.

"C'mon I think it's time for me to finally get out of this room"He smiled and I got up.I opened the door seeing all our friends outside my room.I grabbed his hand and they all started cheering.

"I love you"I whispered to Toddy.He looked down at me.

"I love you too"He said kissing me.