Hawaiian Party (Toni Topaz)

At the moment I was in L.A.I had decided to bring Toni with me.My brother Ethan and Grayson where shooting a music video at the moment.

"Y/N can you and Toni do us a favor?"I looked at Toni and she nodded her head.

"What's up?"I said putting down my computer.

"So for the music video we are doing a kissing seen.For guys,girls,and a girl and a guy.So I was wondering if..."I looked over at Toni and she was smiling.

"Yeah we'd love to"Toni said smiling towards me.I smiled back and got up.I grabbed Ethans hand and pulled him towards my room.

"Eth"I whined and he smirked.He knew I liked Toni ever since I went to Riverdale for the exchange program.

"Come on you know you want to do it"Ethan said.I smiled at him a hugged him.

"You think mom,dad,Cam,and Gray will be fine with it?"I asked nervously.

"Y/N you're our sister.Of course they won't mind"I smiled at Ethan and hugged him.

******

"Ok we might have to shoot this 12 times"Grayson said trying to get the perfect angle.

"Just don't freak out.Act natural"The guys said to me and Toni.

"And.Action"Ethan said.We where in a seen where we where at a party.

"I love you"I said following the script.She smiled and leaned in and kissed me.We pulled away smiling.

"I meant that you know"I said and her smile became bigger.She kissed me again and I smiled through the kiss.We heard claps and I pulled away blushing.Grayson and Ethan came over and hugged me and Toni.

"That's the first clip we didn't have yo shoot 15 times"Ethan joked.I laughed and both me and Toni smiled at eachother.

"Will you do me the honors of going on a date with me?"I asked Toni wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"I'd love to"She said smiling and kissing me again.