You deserve better (Jughead Jones)

"He just won't listen Sweets!I keep telling him I won't be here all the time.Hell I won't be back for a year or two.He deserves better ya know"I said talking to Sweet Pea over the phone.I was on tour at the moment with my brother Shawn.

"I don't know what you're gonna do.If you wanna break up with him then so be it.The world has a crazy way of running itself for all you know he might not be the right one"I sighed.

"I know Pea but it's hard ya know?"He didn't respond for a second.

"Ask Shawn.He must've been in the same situation as you no?"Sweet Pea questioned.

"You're right.I'm gonna go find him right now.Bye Sweets"I said and he hung up.

*******

"Shawn I need help"I said walking into my brothers dressing room.

"What's wrong?"He said putting down his guitar.

"It's Jughead.I feel like I'm holding him back.I won't go back to Riverdale until next year and I hate that's he's waiting for me."I said sitting in front of him.

"Just break up with him then write a song. It helped me out a bit.I know it's hard but remember a song has a whole story behind it"I nodded my head.

"If you need anything I'm always here"I smiled at Shawn and headed back to the bus.

I grabbed my guitar and I instantly got an idea.

******

"I'm sorry J"I said before I started singing.

Everyone started clapping and I felt tears in my eyes.I quickly ran off the stage going to my dressing room.

******
JUGHEADS P.O.V

"You saw it didn't you?"Sweet Pea asked.I nodded my head.

"I wish she just talked to me.We could've worked it out"I said looking up at him and Toni.

"Jughead she broke up with you for a reason.She didn't want you to be here just waiting for her.She wanted you to move on.Dude for fucks sake she isn't coming back for a year and she still isn't sure then."Sweet Pea said frustrated.

"She wanted what's best for you Jug
Just remember that"Toni said walking out of my house.

6 YEARS LATER

"Babe can you watch over Eric I just need to go to the store real quick ."I nodded my head at Betty.She gave me a smile and walked out the door.

*******

"Sweets I don't know what we are gonna tell Jughead"I said carrying Ellie with me.

"Y/N he'll be happy for us.We both know he moved on and so did you "Sweet Pea reassuring me giving me a small kiss.

"You're right let's go"I said putting Ellie into her car seat.

*******

"Jughead.Hi"I said as he answered the door.

"Daddy who's at the door"I looked behind Jughead and saw a little boy.

"He looks just like you"I said as Sweet Pea brought Ellie.

"Come in"Jughead said moving away from the door way.

"Lovely house"I said as I put Ellie on my lap.

"Eric come here"Jughead said.

"Hi"Eric said shyly.

"Hi sweety.How old are you?"I said and he hid behind Jughead.

"He's 3"Jughead said picking him up.

"So is Ellie.Aren't you baby girl"I said and she laughed getting off my lap running towards Jughead.

"Eic"Ellie said laughing.

"Eric why don't you show Ellie your train collection"Eric nodded excitedly.Jughead put him down and they ran off down the hall.

We talked for hours Betty soon joining the conversation.

"C'mon Ellie we gotta go"I said and she hugged Eric then Jughead the Betty.

"Bye Eic, Juggie,Etty"She said waving her hand going toward Sweets.He picked her up and headed to the car after saying goodbye.

"I told you that you deserved better"I told Jughead with a slight smile walking out of there house.

Jughead sighed knowing he let the one person he cared about the most leave.He couldn't think about this now.He had a wife and a child.

"You deserve better"Jughead repeated walking into his house.