Prologue

PLEASE DON'T OPEN THE COMMENT SECTION, THERE'S A LOT OF SPOILERS THERE ESPECIALLY FOR FILIPINO READERS. THANK YOU.

Juhyeon and Taehyung fell in love. They got married and have a child, Kim Jaehyeon, 5 years old.

The Kim family is an example of a happy complete family.

--Juhyeon--

Today is Saturday. Jaehyeon have no classes for school. But I promised Taehyung and Jaehyeon that I'll bring Jaehyeon to the BTS practice room.

Taehyung want to see her little princess and Jaehyeon want to see her daddy. Taehyung really love his daughter and also his wife.

Jaehyeon and I went to their practice room.

"Good morning, Juhyeon" someone greeted me and I turned around to see him. It's Jungkook.

"Good morning, Jungkook" I greeted and gave him a smile.

"Good morning, Uncle Kookie!" Jaehyeon greeted him and gave him a hug. Such a sweet little princess.

"Where's Taehyung?" I asked Jungkook when I looked around and didn't saw him.

"He's buying something" Jungkook answered.

The boys are having a break while Jaehyeon is playing with them.

Someone opened the door and it's Taehyung holding a paper bag. His face brightened when he saw me and I gave him a kiss on his cheeks

"Daddy!" Jaehyeon exclaimed and rushed to her daddy and hugged him.

"Anneyeong, my little princess!" Taehyung kneeled down to Jaehyeon's level so they can hug properly.

"How's school?" Taehyung asked Jaehyeon.

"I got a perfect score on Math!" Jaehyeon gave her father a square-shaped smile. She got it from her daddy.

"That's my girl. I bought some chocolates for you" Taehyung said and he gave Jaehyeon a chocolate bar

"Thank you, daddy!" Jaehyeon thanked him. She started to open the chocolate bar. Taehyung sat beside me.

"Hi. Do you miss me?" Taehyung asked me and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Of course" I answered him.

"We have a free schedule tomorrow. Can we go out?" Taehyung asked me.

"Wait, aren't you tired?" I asked him.

I'm just worried about him. I mean he's always busy and tired. I want him to take a rest.

"Free schedule for three days" he added. He really want to go out.

"I also want to treat Jaehyeon for her nice performance in school" he added.

I sighed then I spoke "Alright" then I gave him a smile.

They started to practice and Jaehyeon is watching them. I found it cute when Jaehyeon started copying them. She got it easily and I can see some potential on her.

They're practicing the choreography of 'I Need U'. It's my favorite song

Taehyung got my attention. Ugh, my husband is way too hot. Especially on the chorus part