50 - Jealous

-- Jungkook --

"Hyung, I need feedbacks" I said and Hoseok hyung nodded. He sat on the floor and watches me to dance.

I danced and did my best and imagined myself dancing on the live performancwe where million of people's watching me even it's just a practice.

Today, we're already dismissed-- except for Hoseok hyung and I. We're both overtime.

I texted Dani that I wouldn't able to meet up with her today. We're having a date for almost everyday. We want to see each other everyday and video calls or pictures aren't enough for us.

After I danced, Hoseok hyung clapped. "I have no words, Kook. Come here" he said and I followed him. He gave me a bottle of water, I accepted and drink it.

"How's it?" I asked and gave the bottle of water back to him.

"Very good, hahaha. Come on, let's go" he said and I followed him. We went to the dorm and saw Namjoon hyung facing the laptop. I noticed that he's only alone in the dorm.

"Hyung?" I called him and he answered a hum. "Where are they?" I asked. "They're all out" he answered, still looking at the laptop.

"You're alone here?" Hoseok hyung reacted and Namjoon hyung nodded. "How about Jin hyung? Where's he?" he asked.

"He's meeting up with the girl he likes" he answered and I made me shook.

"What?!" I reacted which caused him to remove his look to his laptop and looked at me instead.

"Remember last morning? He laughed at his phone. He was chatting her that time" he said and looked at the laptop again.

"Eh?" Hoseok hyung reacted. "Yeah"

"Have you already ate dinner?" I asked and he shooked his head. "No, hahaha I'm waiting for someone to eat dinner with" he said and closed his laptop.

"Good thing, we haven't ate dinner yet" Hoseok hyung said and Namjoon hyung put his laptop inside its bag.

"There's already cooked foods here. I just don't want to eat alone" he said and went to the kitchen.

Hoseok hyung and I sat on the chair. Someone opens the door and we both looked at it.

Yoongi hyung.

"Hyung, what took you so long to but groceries? Look, I'm alone here!" Namjoom hyung said and Yoongi hyung closed the door.

"There's a lot of people and it took so long to pay for the groceries and also, a lot of fans asked me to take pictures with them, so." He answered and put the groceries on the tablr and entered his room.

"Hey! Won't you eat dinner?" Namjoon hyung asked him and he just closed the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok hyung asked. When Namjoon hyung placed the food om the table, we started to eat dinner. Then Jin hyung entered the dorm.

"Is Yoongi already here?" he asked when je entered the dorm. That was the first sentence he said. Instead of hearing about his experiences about his date, he asked about Yoongi.