66 - Propose

•• A week later ••

-- Juhyeon --

"Bye, grand ma! Bye, grand pa!" Jaehyeon hugged mom and dad.

After they hug, I hugged and kissed them on their cheeks.

"Bye mom, bye dad. Thank you for letting us to stay her for a week" I said.

"That's nothing, Juhyeon. Taehyung's waiting for you, you should go now. He miss you." mom said. I hugged her again and said "Mom, I still don't know if he really loves me"

"Just remember that, don't blame yourself, it's Jungkook's fault." she said.

"I already forgave him and Jungkook and Taehyung are now very close" I said.

"They're best friends" dad said.

"Mommy, let's go" Jaehyeon said and I smiles. "Mom, Dad, bye again!" I said and waveda at them. They waved back and Jaehyeon also waved to them.

•••

It took hours before we arrived at Seoul. Jaehyeon just woke up since she slept in the whole trip.

We're now walking in this train terminal and Jaehyeon's still yawning.

"Where are we?" Jaehyeon asked, still yawning.

"We're already in Seoul, sleepy head" I said and tapped Jaehyeon's head.

"Wait! Is that Daddy?!" Jaehyeon said and pointed a guy who's far away from us.

From a sleepy Jaehyeon into an energized one.

She started to run and left me standing alone here. Of course, I followed her.

"Daddy!" she quickly hugged a guy who's wearing a hood and a sunglasses, it would be hard to recognize him.

I still can't recognize the guy yet.

It would be cool if this is Taehyung. I told him last week that we will stay in Busan in seven days and that's all.

I didn't asked him to pick us up.

The guy removed his sunglasses and hugged Jaehyeon back.

My heart melted when I saw that it is really him.

"Jaejae, I miss you" Taehyung said while hugging Jaehyeon.

Taehyung looked at me after hugging Jae. He walked closer and kissed me on my cheeks.

I can't move a muscle now, I just don't know why.

It's just on my cheeks but why it gives too much effects on me?

"I miss you, jagi" Taehyung said and smiles.

You can fry eggs on my cheeks.

I bit my lip, stopping myself to smile too much.

"Jagi, Jaejae, let's go home" Taehyung said and looked at Jaehyeon.