69 - Comfortable

-- Jimin --

Today is our free day and I just woke up. I'm still on my bed, staring at the light bulb.

Yes, I wanna stare at the light bulb.

I closed my eyes and the memories yesterday flashed back to my mind.

The awkward moment between Kris and Taehyung.

I don't know but I want them to be friends. I don't want to see them being awkward to each other. Of course, there's no possibilty to bring their relationship back.

First of all, Taehyung have Juhyeon. Second, do you think I'll let that happen?

Someone opens the door and entered my room. I gave him a get-out-of-here look but he sat on my bed.

"Good morning, hyung" the maknae greeted.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked. Someone entered the room and it's Yoongi hyung.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and Yoongi hyung sat beside Jungkook.

They didn't answered me but instead they laughed.

"What?!" I irritatedly asked them

"Nothing, just want to disturb your sleep" Jungkook said and chuckled.

"How dare you" I said and threw my pillow to him.

He laughed at threw it back to me.

"By the way, we're really here because we want to sleep in your room" Yoongi hyung said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung, congratulations!" Jungkook exclaimed and hugged me tight.

"Kook!!!" I yelled. "I can't breathe!"

"Sorry hyung" he said and stopped hugging me.

"Congrats! You're not single!" Jungkook said and Yoongi hyung pouted.

"Why maknae line's love life is complete... except for Jin hyung?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Dunno" Jungkook and I answered at the same time.

"Am I the only one who want to remove the awkwardness between Kris and Tae?" I can't help it to talk about his.

"Nope" they both answered.

"Taehyung will feel more guilty and guilty" Yoongi hyung said.

"And Kris will feel more mad" I said.

"Kris is still mad at him? I thought she already moved on" Jungkook said.

"I could see on her, the way that she look at Tae... and Tae look like a puppy who knows that his master will punish him" I said.

"They need to talk" Yoongi hyung said.

"Since today is free day, can we set up something?" Jungkook asked and we both looked at him.

"Set up? Good idea but I think Kris is on her duty" I said and my phone beeped.

Kris: Good morning!