61 - Advice

-- Kris --

I'm not yet enough experienced to be smart at love.

Taehyung is my first boyfriend... not actually my first boyfriend but my first boyfriend in a serious relationship. For me, it's a serious relationship but I don't think what is our relationship for him.

My ex boyfriend... our relationship only lasts for two weeks and we broke up. Why? Dad caught us and his Dad also caught us and they're mortal enemies and there, we're forced to break up or else... he won't pay for my tuition fee and allowances, and also mom, she won't. Also to my ex, same conclusion. That's we agreed to break up since we're only on our 4th year high school that time.

Now, what Jimin and I talked about.

We planned to make Taehyung jealous. In that way, I can see if he really loves me or not.

I watched all of his actions carefully.

Based on how possesive he was before, he's different now.

Yeah, he's mad. He might be jealous. But he's not really that jealous. If he's really jealous, he already attacked Jimin.

But... he just attacked me with his words.

He attacked me, instead of Jimin.

This is completely different.

And then, we talked outside.

I tested him... how is he going to react if I ask to break up with him.

I know that I'm just testing it and I don't mean it... but I think I want this to be over.

I think I really want to break up with him.

He's always with Juhyeon... that is his freaking ex and if he don't want to stay away from her, there's a meaning.

I know that it is also for Jaehyeon but... Jaehyeon is just five years old. She have no choice of her parents want to keep distance right? Yes, the child will be upset but that is what her parents want.

If Taehyung want to stay away from Juhyeon... and his main purpose is just to make Jaehyeon happy, how about him? It will also make Jaehyeon upset seeing her father that doesn't enjoy life with her mom... especially when Jaehyeon grows up.

So, if I'm Taehyung, it would be better to leave Juhyeon.

That's why I want to stop this.

I know that I'm already deeply inlove with Taehyung but I don't want it to get deeper and deeper while he's inlove with Juhyeon.

It will hurt me more.

When I yelled at him to stop this relationship, he's silent.

I'm waiting for him to stop me from breaking up with him but he's really silent.

I was about to leave him but he kissed me.

It made me feel more annoyed and slapped him.

Then, I ran to the corner and cried. Based on Taehyung's actions, he doesn't love me.

He just really used me.

I know that it's just because he's broken before but... it still hurts.

Then, Jimin came and hugged me.

His warm body comforts me. He's worried and concerned.

I love how concerned he is. But basically, he shouldn't care much since it's my love life with Taehyung and he's not a part of it.