38 - Shooting

-- Kris --

2:00 PM

The image of Taehyung's serious glare while licking his own lips is still stuck on my mind!!!

d>///<b

I don't know how red my face was.

"Noona!!!!" Kent yelled. I was surprised and it mad him laugh.

We're already doing our presentation. We're helping each other. Yes, sibling goals-- minus our yelling scenes.

Taehyung left for two hours. He said they still have rehearsal or a practice before the music video shooting and also to discuss their scenes and roles.

"You're high, are you taking drugs?" he asked me. What an annoying question.

"No!!!"

"Then stop thinking about your boyfriend!!!" he yelled.

d-.-b

"I was just asking you if I did the right one!!!" he yelled.

"Stop yelling. We're just in the same room"

"But you can't hear me!!!!" he yelled once more.

I ignored him and focused on my business. I checked his work. He did the right one.

"Is it okay?"

"Yeah"

My phone rang and I answered it. It is a phone call from Taehyung.

"Hello? You called"

"Krissy! Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure?"

"I left my bag there. I forgot. And my clothes are in there!"

I looked at the couch where his bag is placed. Seriously, Taehyung. It's better if you brought your flashdrive here, not the whole bag!!!

"Where's the venue?!"

"I'll text it to you! Don't worry it's not that far away from your home. I'm sorry for interrupting you"

"Arasseo, arasseo"

"Bye!"

// End Call //

"Who was that?" Kent asked me. "Your boyfriend, right?" He answered his own question.

"Yeah, Uhm. I gotta go. He left his bag here and he need it right now" I said.

"How stupid your boyfriend is! Forgetting important stuffs and disturbing his girlfriend." he said in sarcastic way. He's against Taehyung. Ever since the world began, he hate them. He hate Korean boys even though he's half Korean.

"We're busy! Can you see this?" he pointed the PC. "We're doing something important! For our job! For our company and for our parents! And Kim Taehyung is more important than this?"