35 - Sleep

-- Yoongi --

My chest is very wet because of Dani's tears!

d>_<b

But it's okay. I understand her. She just found out everything about her boyfriend. Everything that her boyfriend did. Who the hell will expect that your boyfriend is the main cause why Taehyung and Juhyeon divorced.

But my point is....not to destroy their relationship. My point is just to let her know everything behind these things. To prove her that Jungkook isn't cheating. Juhyeon is just a flirty asshole.

Jungkook really love her. I know that. And I'm very sure that he's also down right now. He's worried for Dani's decision. Maybe she want to break up with him or something like that.

' Then why did he agreed on having sex? '

Her question just popped up on my head, leaving it highlighted. Yeah, Jungkook. Why? Whyyyyyyy????

Do you miss her, Jungkook? You already have Dani you dumbass!

There! Just a fucking karma for you! You lost your fuck buddy and your baby and also your girlfriend.

Then I just realized that Dani stopped crying. But still, not moving on her position. She's already sleeping.

I carried her to her bedroom. It's just my first time here inside her house but I know where her bedroom is.

I saw my face on the door, obviously it's her bedroom.

Why my face? Because I'm handsome.

Not just my face but the seven of us :)

I opened the door using my back. I placed her on her bed. She's still sleeping.

Cute.

I looked around her bedroom. Posters, books, PC, chuchu. My phone vibrates...

Who the hell is this?

Jimin: Hyung! What happened?!

Jimin: Jungkook can't stop crying! Why? What happened to Juhyeon? Did she died?!

Tsssssss...... Now you're crying.

Before leaving the hospital, Jin said that he will bring Jungkook back to the dorm. I told then that I will just bring Dani back to her home. Taehyung? I don't know maybe he went back home to stay with his child and to tell Seojun about his noona. Only Seojun is with Juhyeon. Sadlayp

Me: She's still alive! But in coma.... Long story! Let Jin hyung explain it!

Jimin: okay okay, I just can't understand why Jungkook got a black eye. He also keep on crying!

dO_Ob

Black eye?!

Jin and I punched him. But I'm very sure thag we didn't gave him a black eye. After that, it's Taehyung's turn. Maybe Taehyung did that to him!

I'm sitting on Dani's bed while texting them. Duh, I hate explaining! That's why I told him to ask Jin to explain it to him.