43 - Know

-- Jimin --

"Shut the fuck up!" he yelled and hitted me hard on my head.

d>>__<<b

"Tae...." I have no words on how strong he hitted my head. I'm just kidding and he knows it.

He's not annoyed or something when we're watching porn. He also won't react like this when I joke some dirty jokes. Also, I could see on his eyes that he's mad and... confused. There's something wrong.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?" Namjoon hyung asked me. His face is still the same. Emotionless, but his eyes could tell what he feel.

"N-Nothing" he answered. My attention was caught by the lady on the laptop. But still, I don't feel like watching. I just want to listen to Taehyung. I want to know what his problem but I'm sure that he won't share it to me-- to us.

"I know there is just tell me what it is" he added.

"Nothing, I just... had a nightmare and I still can't get over on it" he said. What kind of nightmare did brought you into bad mood? Hell, it would be okay if you're confused but what are you going to be mad of in your freaking dream!?

d>>_<<b

Obviously, something bad happened to Kris-- or him-- or Jaehyeon.

d-.-b

"What kind of dream is that? It made your eyebrows connected" Jin hyung said and we all looked at him.

No one spoke so I looked at Taehyung and his eyebrows are connected.  Taehyung ignored him and looked at the laptop. Instead of getting satisfied on what he's looking at, his eyes are still confused and his eyebrows are still connected.

What the hell is his problem?

"You wanna be that guy?" Yoongi hyung asked but Tae didn't mind him and stayed focused on what he's watching.

"I guess, you want to be. Well, you better fuck your girlfriend" he said.

"Fuck yourself, motherfucker" Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

dO_______Ob

What the hell is happening to him?!

"Well, fuck you! You better shut--" Namjoon cutted Yoongi hyung off.

"Enough!" Namjoon hyung yelled.

"But seriously, Taehyung. What the hell is wrong to you?" Namjoon asked him in annoyed tone. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Namjoon hyung. Emotionless eyes.

He didn't answered hyung's question and he keep staring at him. Namjoon sighed and spoke up "I know you're in a hard situation but I hope you're okay. If you need someone, we're here--" he said and looked at us "we're here for you, Taehyung"

"Thanks for that" he said and walked away.

d>>_<<b

What the hell?!

-- Taehyung --

I'm now getting obvious and obvious!