8 - Papers

--Yoongi--

They both entered 'their' home. We're just standing right here on the garden. My phone rings. It's probably Taehyung.

"How's it? Hyung?"

"Jungkook's a monster. Juhyeon really insist that Jungkook is her husband. They also call each other, 'Honey'"

"Fuck you Jungkook. Well, show them the papers. I put it inside your bag"

Huh? Papers?

"Papers? What do you mean?"

"Our marriage certificate. There's a photo copy and an original one. Protect the original one, hyung!"

My eyes widened. They all looked at me. Taehyung's brain is soooooo...... I have no words.

"Which bag?"

"The black one"

"Alright, I'll check the bag" I said and left the four boys there. That bag is inside the car. I checked the bag and yeah, I think it's a hundred copies of their marriage certificate.

"You saw it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Tae, I have no words for your brain"

He laughed and I did.

"Alright, Jae's asking me to teach her. Bye!"

"Bye"

//End Call//

I sighed while looking at the thickness of the copies. What the fuck, Tae? I have no words for your coconut.

I brought all of the papers  except for the original one. If Jungkook saw that, maybe he'll burn it. So, I'll just show the photo copies.

But besides, I took a picture of the original one.

"What's that?" Hoseok asked me

"Photo copies of Taehyung and Juhyeon's marriage certificate. Taehyung told me to show them to Juhyeon" I said

"What the fuck, Tae?" Jimin commented while looking at the thickness of the papers that I'm holding.

"That's a lot!"Namjoon commented

"So, who'll press the door bell?" Namjoon asked us

"He won't accept it for sure" Jimin said

"Then, how to get inside?" Hoseok asked us

"Can we climb or something like that?" Namjoon suggested

"Let's check if there's an open window" Jimin said. We all nodded

I was checking the windows while I heard Jin's voice

"The sliding door is open!" He said

I quickly find where Jin is and saw an open sliding door. What an unforgetful, Jungkook

"Here we go" Namjoon said while entering Jungkook's home. We're all finding where he was. I went upstairs and saw his room slightly opened. I can hear their conversation.

"You're my one and only husband. I love you" Juhyeon said

"I love you too" Jungkook said and I can hear their kisses.

I bit my lip and I gestured Namjoon whose downstairs to come here. He nodded and called Jimin, Jin and Hoseok

They went upstairs and we entered Jungkook's room. Shit, I was right.

They were both cuddling and naked.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon yelled. Jungkook quickly covered himself with a blanket. The same blanket that covering Juhyeon's body.