16 - Fan Meeting

--Taehyung--

"Did she reply?" Namjoon hyung asked me, I shook my head while wating for Juhyeon's reply.

"Maybe, she's now asleep. We should sleep too" he said, I slightly nodded

"Korea's a hour ahead from here, right?" I asked him, he nodded.

Yeah, maybe she's now asleep.

Or talking to Jungkook?

I sighed and put my phone on beside the lamp. I covered myself with the blankets.

I started to hug myself and it made me feel warmer.

I miss hugging her

Her actions shows that she doesn't love me

But our kiss shows that she loves me and she wants more

What is her actual feelings? I don't understand her.

Maybe, I was just right.

She's following her brain, not her heart.

Her mind is telling her that Jungkook's her husband and she loves me but her heart's telling her that she loves me.

Maybe it is the point.

I'm not sure.

But I'm completely sure that I love her. But it keeps hurting me.

I'm just hurting myself

Should I let go of her?

--Juhyeon--

I'm now sleeping alone in my room. Jaehyeon doesn't want to sleep with me. I don't know why.

I bit my lip, I can't sleep. Taehyung's keep texting me but I don't want to reply to him.

It's because you're just drunk when you got married to him! You don't love him!

But why do I miss his lips?

No, he isn't your husband! You shouldn't like him. You already have Jungkook

But it feels like Jungkook doesn't care to me. I mean, I called him first and he want to end the call easily while Taehyung's keep texting me but I'm not just replying.

I mentally slapped myself when the image of Taehyung's lips or  the topless Taehyung keep popping up on my mind.

I have no feelings for him, right?

I tried to sleep again by closing my eyes but my mind keeps reminding me of Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.

Why always him?

---

I'm now sitting at the chair. There's a lot of people around and I'm very confused what's happening right here.

"K-Kim... Juhyeon?" Taehyung asked me

What? How'd he get in here? I thought that he's with Jungkook in Philippines. I rubbed my eyes to finalized what I'm seeing.