48 - Parents

-- Kris --

"I'm not blushing!" Taehyung yelled and stepped a little away from me. He can't stop smiling and I know that he want to control himself from smiling but he can't.

"You are! Hahahaha!" I exclaimed and laughed. I pointed him while laughing and it made him look like this.

d-.-b <-- like this.

"I'm not! It's just hot in this place" he made an excuse and the cold breeze of the wind hitted my face. I looked at him and he looked shocked.

"Is this what you called 'hot'?" I sarcastically asked him and he gave me a smile.

"Yeah, it's hot when I'm with you" he said and stepped closer to me. "You're already 23, right?" he asked and I answered a hum.

"Are you sure that your dad's still watching your actions? I mean, he should know every action you did" he said and I sighed.

My father, he's very strict. He should know every action I did. Just like this date, I should report this to him or else he'll keep asking me questions. During the teenage days, he's really against on my being fangirl.

It's okay for him when my boyfriend had a job, responsible and kind. When Taehyung started to court me, I know that there's smokes coming out from his nose. Yeah, Taehyung had a job but because of my craziness, fangirling stuffs, I know that he doesn't like Taehyung. He didn't told me that he doesn't like Taehyung but based on his reaction when I start to talk about Taehyung, he's not interested.

Weird. But I know he's against on our relationship-- especially he knows that Taehyung already have a child.

If Dad found out that Taehyung and I are kissing he might kick me out of the house or he might punch Taehyung hard or he'll do both.

d-.-b

"Yeah, because I'm a gurrrrrl. What a funny reason... but he's letting Kent do whatever he want. Look, my brother's a argh! Let's just say, byuntae" I said.

"Does Kent already have experience on bed?"

"Yes!!!"

"Then you're still a virgin?"

"Yes"

"And you're older than Kent?"

"Yes"

"Tch. He's just worried that you'll get pregnant. Look at me, just one enter, BOOM! There's Jaehyeon and she perfectly looks like me" he said with confidence and I hitted his... Argh, let me say, his private part.

"ARGH! MY BABY MAKER!!!" he exclaimed after facing his back to me and kneeled down.

"Krissy... why did you?" he looked at me aith pity eyes. I kept my emotionless face visible.

d-.-b

"You want?" he asked and smirked.

"You want to experience my father's punch? You want me to get kicked out of my house?" I sarcastically asked him back.