51 - Destroy

Before you read!!!

I published the wrong revision last time and it took me a day before realizing it. If the last sentence is "He's jealous" then you read the correct revision. Thank you!!!!

Btw, 800 reads? OMG THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

-- Taehyung --

My fists are now ready to punch Park Jimin's face!!!

d>___<b

But I shouldn't punch him. I don't have enough evidence that he's really texting Kris last night... it's just what I expect.

But still, it's annoying!!!

Am I jealous? Yes!

I saw Namjoon hyung talking to Jimin and I have no interest on their conversation. I stayed silent and standing still.

"Tae..." Hoseok hyung called me, so I looked at him and answered a hum. "Kris loves you. You don't have to worry about that. Just relax, Tae" he said and I sighed.

"I know but I don't want anyone to touch her." I said coldly and someone knocks the door which caught all of our attention.

"Who's that?" Jungkook said and opened the door. I heard a familiar female voice which made my mood brighten up.

"Hi Jungkook!!! How are you?" Kris said and I saw her waved to Jungkook. "I'm okay" he answered and I heard him sigh. He's not really okay, he's jealous of Yoongi hyung.

"You came? I think hyung miss you, he called you?" Jungkook asked and Kris answered. "Erhm, actually Jimin texted me that Tae wants to see me so, yeah. Well, I also want to see him and I'm not that busy right now"

Bitch?

Did Jimin used me to Kris to come here? Actually, I want to see Kris but... I think Jimin got that idea when I was practicing my voice, singing and changed the lyrics but I mean I want to see Juhyeon.

d-.-b

I miss her. Period.

"Jimin hyung? You serious?!" Jungkook reacted and it made me annoyed. I stood behind Jungkook and closed his mouth. "Sorry, our maknae's over reacting" I said and gave Kris my rectangular smile.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled when he removed my hand to his mouth. "Why did you--" I cutted him off.

"You already stole Juhyeon so back off to Kris, now!" I said in a low tone except for 'now'. Jungkook sighed and looked at Kris "Okay" then he walked away.

"You're jealous to Kook?" Kris asked me and I raised an eyebrow. "Come on, Tae--" I cutted her off.

"I'm not jealous" I coldly answered. "I just don't want to let anyone touch you-- to talk to you" I added.

"Perhaps, he stole Juhyeon from you. I understand why you won't let Jungkook and I to get closer. But don't worry, Tae. I won't let that happen. I love you, remember that" she said and my heart became wild when she said the last sentence.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I love you too" she rested her head on my chest and I placed my chin to her head.

"Awwwww" Hoseok hyung teased.