22 - Period

-- Taehyung --

"He what?!" Kris asked me raising her voice. The tone of her voice can tell how confuse she is.

"Nevermind" I simply said.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. I want to meet up with Kris to forget everything but Jungkook and that girl are together, following us.

And it reminds me of that shit

Kris stayed silent. But you can see it in her eyes that she really want to find out what's happening.

She looked back at the arcade and watch Jungkook and the girl talking. Jungkook's also in the same situation with me.

She looked at me again, still waiting for my answer. She didn't say a word but I know that she really want to know the reason behind the divorce thing. Especially that I accidentally told her that it's Jungkook's fault.

"Just forget about it, okay?" I gave her a smile and she did the same.

"Maybe we can go somewhere. Not that arcade thingy" I added, she nodded.

"Okay, can we buy some ice cream?" She asked me. "Yeah, sure" I answered

•••

We're now sitting on a bench while eating ice cream. A bench inside the mall. Wew.

"How dare you copying my flavor" she said while licking her ice cream.

That tongue tho

"What? Maybe you copied mine" I said but she hitted my hand. "Huh? But I ordered first!" she responds

"Then okay, I lost" I said then she chuckles.

"Oppa, I'm just going to the toilet. I'll be right back" she said and left me here.

I don't know but I think she got stuck inside the toilet room. It took so long. I just finished my ice cream then my phone rings.

Kris is calling

She's calling? Fuck! Did someone did something to her?! Did someone's following her or planning something to her? I quickly answered her.

"Hello?" - Me

"Taehyung..." - Kris

Thank god, she's not in trouble but she sounds like she's touching a mud.

"What?" - Me

"I'm sorry but a little favor, please?" - Kris

I raised an eyebrow.

"What? What is it?" - Me

"My.... my.... Short looks like a flag of Japan" - Kris

Okay, I knew it. She's wearing a white short and it looks like a Japan flag so maybe it means she's in her monthly period.

"Can you buy that thing for me?" - Kris

"I thought there's that thing in the girl's room" - Me